Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.1 Protection Warrior Macro

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Warrior macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Feels clunky, but otherwise, it performs alright. Really would love some feedback on this one. GSE3 compatible and 9.1 ready.

Run @250ms

TALENTS:- 3111231

MODIFIERS:-
ALT:- For Shield Wall
SHIFT:- Spell Reflection

dqKBgaali1UerLFrqdtPCmrTmc9mbnnv01iGTPe(MsQghivNtGADcq3tPk)JcAGGK6GqYcHqpKanrLkUifyJuO4JGKmsruoPiYkfqEjentiOBkGANc9tiWqvIwkf5PunvqDvbWwvs5RcK3Quv3vPs7v6VGugmLomIfRK8yGMSiCzuBwf8zkunAvOtdvVMcz2Q0TPO2TQ8Bv1WfPJdsSCaphPPR46Gy7IOQVtHsNhkZNO9t6MlCJ56gGcAldcAiaXgflCDyYLFdTUHOneTHOneTHOneTH1rbzo(bQhGNrVVX(ulkiZXpqDOYnyngGI)FngUDEw3G3Hpail43CkziRWV4dwrSocj0jaPjidNOU4MyEd651ZcKf4CRomceSXG3YBB1dmbe4tlCJ5cxFncaoz1LPfUosgZeFzcLlCJ56cbj0rTRHdoFam1Acc9yN6izSLamLw4gZ1foeaJZd)yZyQD)3)ibWm63pbtsS7(jysIDBuSUqqcDOmuGWpqwTQfGP8S3qamopQvTcEKayCgTAFqU3gdRleKqh1UV5FIaspIFy2vTEkFVQ1eF4YGd()14zDHGe6O29n)teqYD2vT(rC(MqTbrU3oDQJcCW)pAHBmx4gZfUXCDvQsKm2saMsvPkBuSUqqcDOmuGWpqwTQfGP8Sh438kYOw1kggSOiA1Ui8mSXW6QuLizmt8LjuwLQSomwkxhf4G)FDAuSWnMRRsvIKXwcWuQkvzJI1fcsOdLHce(bYQvTamLN9a)Mxrg1Q2CWBNcSaTAffyHaOvBEb03qR285It0QnFU4SXW6QuLizmt8LjuwLQSomwkxhf4G)FDAmSWnMRRsvIKXwcWuQkvzJI1fcsOJAdppfHEJH1vPkrYyM4ltOSkvzDySuUokWb))604zHBmxxLQejJTeGPuvQYgfRleKqh1UpuNEjymWUQvue6blU1yyDvQsKmMj(YekRsvwhglLRJcCW)VonkqHBmxxLQejJTeGPuvQYgfRleKqh1MxekULBmSUkvjsgZeFzcLvPkRdJLY1rbo4)xNgxu4gZ1vPkrYylbykvLQSrX6cbj0HYqbc)az1QwaMYZEGFZRiJAvBoVydTAZBRlW6NOvBoVyRXW6QuLizmt8LjuwLQSomwkxhf4G)FDAC9c3yUUkvjsgBjatPQuLnkwxiiHougkq4hiRw1cWuE2d8BEfzuRAfddwueTAxeEg2yyDvQsKmMj(YekRsvwhglLRJcCW)Vo1HXs56i8)tRBItzY0OyDF4uJbYdCW)V6lbW)a4dwNo1t6Tcc(DwJaGtwDzAHRl438kYueRddG)mINCrSoma(ZiEelID60PUNYGjTtJ56bXeJqbbGqlCN6bMhYoKHu46jJVPx8Nr1potknGcfUc)NCx8Nrc57bmcK6WKl)gA9WColgMRBW7WhaKf8BoLmKv4x8bRiwhfK54hOUb3dyei1Hk3G1yak()1y425z9atEqi3KEddK88BW)VIy9GyIrOGaqOfUt9KX306MG8ululkWMzQgipzjzmWQ9WhqTEkFVQ1eF4YGd()PbcfcHv7HpGA9J48nHAdICVAGQJqcDcqAcYWjQlUjM3cZ5C(88mSEKyMRBakOTmiOHaeRVdFGa5onMR7Pmys7046H1HrGGng8wEBRUGxcLM0onM70Ptl

Usage Information

Run @250ms
SHIFT for Spell Reflection
ALT for Shield Wall

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.0.44.

Feedback is welcome and encouraged! Remember, the more feedback I have, the more I may be able to improve the macros!

P.s. Like what I do? Why not buy me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

2 Likes

soon back to home to try it

1 Like

Cool! let me know how you go with it!

1 Like

i try it m8 really cool i like it thanks for your work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

just ran a +16 ML with it. Solid! Thanks!

1 Like

So it holds up? Any drawbacks with it?

It worked well, at times it felt a little slow as if it didn’t fire the next ability fast enough. I mainly used it for base rotation, I didn’t use the key modifiers - I have those abilities on other keys.

1 Like

thanks a lot, glad you’re back!

1 Like

Hey man just wanted to say really happy you’re back! I used your prot warrior macro back in BFA and reached 3.8k io with it. By far you are one of the best creators on here. Wondering if you have any updates to your current prot warrior macro? Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you!! I am getting there!! I am getting to them all slowly. It’s taking me longer to level them than I anticipated but I am working on it!

1 Like

Updated for Shadowlands 9.0.5. New macro in original post, Cheers!

2 Likes

Why is whirlwind in the macro? I didnt think you were ever supposed to press whirlwind lol

Depends on the guide you read I guess, that and my sim it had it in there.

is it cool to not use revenge?

Revenge should not be used in the macro. It should be on a keybind. It uses Rage and you need to save that for Ignore Pain.

1 Like

Deleted, found my answer. love the macro!

1 Like

Updated the macro. The new macro is in the original post. Cheers :crazy_face: