Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Unholy Death Knight Macro **Updated 20-Sep-22**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Death Knight macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Still deciding on how I feel about this one, I did fix a few things that were not working, however.

Made @250ms

TALENTS:- 1,1,3,3,1,3,1

MODIFIERS:-
ALT:- Anti-Magic Shell
SHIFT:- Icebound Fortitude

dG0Giaalv5wckTlbj6xIQggr1XePLjkptLAAePUMiABsu9nGQXjcCojY6icMNGeUNKu9pjjduqQoiKAHQepueAIqIlQsAJueFuqkJuIYjPiTsIOxsrntcu3uqSti(jbYqjswQOYtbnvkCvIqBfO0xfu1yfKuRvqsElK0DjG9I8xbfdwQdRyXeYJvXKLWLjTzGIpljgnqoTqVMOmBa3MqTBO(nvnCj1XfbTCQ8CknDLUobTDjP8DbvoVaZxvTFutPKbHKsWROdJerXCye0fcjJmiOXaO41sWQEv9Q6v1RQxvVQiiAHliVJGseld7dhMB0cxqEhbdn4vWQoB0JjK7u5jj4vmy8UJMOxC9SJOiqCdOleuWJDLyDXSAbbZKNLjVuM800S77eqqdbLiHusEMCWjyiZX5TKbHKsgeeSJloIaulzqqZAqofqhRsgeskbZFg7YnQyFTUVJxSOzfG7Ct0QCJIof0sqZAGuo1AjdcjLG53XvrxfRId4gvSh04e)W(cDkeGqYiy(ZyxUrf7R19D8IfnRaCNBIwLBu0PGqUjy(ZyxUR1D2DoYiePjy(ZyxUrvSVqcdWka3OXBmSHmvIhUHGuaacjjbZFg7YnQI9fsWckcMvaUn9OI8cXfCBI3TXvyHslTee9zJESLmiKuYGqsji)5VznqkNAT8N)esgbZFg7A1ekuXhLBuX(dObJvGiUIaCZn3o1QB1pEXIMLBUbh8KGN8X9T03zLK(X9DA5z3LECNmP8sYFCNmP8sYjKBcYF(BwdYPa6yv(ZFcAkEvx1gacrAcAeuRemNwRZslHKrgeskzqiPeK)83SgiLtTw(ZFcjJG5pJD5gvS)aAWyfiIRia3zGNS8sLiKBcYF(BwdYPa6yv(ZFcAeuRee9zJEmTesgzqiPeK)83SgiLtTw(ZFcjJG5pJDTAcfQ4JYnQy)b0GXkqexraU5MBNA1T674QOl3ClDPsLsWJ7m5GFNcoHCtq(ZFZAqofqhRYF(tqJGALGOpB0JPLqUjdcjLG8N)M1aPCQ1YF(tizem)zSl3Og61atG6Ey)b0GXkqexraUL(oR8KeYnb5p)nRb5uaDSk)5pbncQvcI(SrpMwcrAYGqsji)5VznqkNAT8N)esgbZFg7A1ekuXhLBuX(dObJvGiUIaCZn3o1QB13XvrxU5w6sLkLGh3zYb)ofCc5MG8N)M1GCkGowL)8NGgb1kbrF2OhtlHKKmiKucYF(BwdKYPwl)5pHKrW8NXUCJk2FanySceXveG7YVtwUCc5MG8N)M1GCkGowL)8NGgb1kbrF2OhtlbncQvckyVVMG50ADwcjLGWvRnri(SrpMGs5IExCdOLwcAkwKWiWc2XfhraQLmiyIEXIMLUqqdxelt3u6cbnCrSmDZOl0slTeewRhtrHqkNGHxhzOf6glzqlbdr3bLzhYGGLPa1arSmccA3AReYNxu0hkbIyz5vaWemcjOXaO41sW0x67(D)sF3VucEfdgV7Oj6fxp7ikce3a6cbrlCb5De8kaycgHemrGXAnffcPCcgYGfoaMIx1vnfVrpMUqqdbLiHusEMCWjikkygHalHKsWYuGAcgYuOCh6zjLl2YsIwWgsiSCBI3XnA8gdBitL4HBiOOcuWsclZutmKqy52eVJBtpQiVqCb3M4DBCfwOSKSKgGIwUfphNN7OL7cTiEMvl4E9CloGB0H)kuqHCLBPM1PESL7qXnljljACra3xDXJmRh)4gfpEakECNZlsDl3sfRh8J7lU4G5gL4rM6SE8JBrUGb)4wDXd3U4rM6ECBEa4w0yDZJBZUOD91Guh3x8HdiIR84gjEKXDOsbaeRUh3sQovCWJ7dix0YTOjCfk(XTjoTWfLXTjQZB5USryfG4JB05mUgQFCZsErXCxM)ilIR84wSxOBk4Ee5gqrXpUlZlwf50W94orqUOD91Guh3joICQBEChY4KXDoVOi26XpUV6dECBYSdqCdECdwpGm1X9fNIl0Jm9XnAGbZD4JaI9cxqpUZn4IaUVmU1JFCB4DraUlBCrSSh3soY8I4gnUqDwf)4wspObZTGJ4IewTODFCJgKyTG7qECxm4OcWnObB9ycImIvcEfDyKikMdJGUqqbp2vI1fZQfemtEwQ8S0KPzPjqAWjiSwpMIcHKLmJGHxhzOf6glzqlbdn4vWQoB0JjK7u5jPLwAjca

Usage Information

Made @250ms
ALT:- For Anti-Magic Shield
SHIFT:- For Icebound Fortitude

This macro is dedicated to my AWESOME Patreons <3

Andy Erickson, Donald, Robert Pipan, Brian Dickerson, bryan, eric ricker, Kal basra, Kristopher Bowling, Nick Zellmer, Jeremy, chris bawden, Fredrik Feros Haugli, ARTEX,
Ben Hocking, mourad abrahim, Homebrew, Christopher Cabrera, Mark Robinson, Eoy, Fatality, Volker Brendecke, Alan Wilmouth, Randy Barton, Toril Harink, Jakob Andersen, Johan Lindqvist, Ahmed M, daniel hanson

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.05.

Feedback is welcome and encouraged! Remember, the more feedback I have, the more I may be able to improve the macros!

P.s. Like what I do? Why not buy me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

2 Likes

Yay I’m back after a crazy few months, and excited to try this out. I just finished lvling my first shadowlands toon and chose Unholy Dk. Have you done any testing with this macro @Elfyau in dungeons or bgs. Or just on training dummies?

Again glad to be back once I get this dk ironed out I’ll rework my survival hunter macro and share.

1 Like

Updated the macro. The new macro is in the original post. Cheers :smiley:

hi Elf it only casts FS only once, any reason why it would do that?

not sure I will go back and have a look

Got a question is there any Key push for this import ( new to the GSE )

@Rene_Revsbech If you don’t have any software for your keyboard and or mouse that can do this, then check this post out: What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

ive fix it with ique :slight_smile: Btw Elfyau do your Marco work prober if i change talnet from ST to AoE i know its a stupid queistion

it should work just fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

it works perfect :slight_smile: How is the balance comming alone :slight_smile: love your work

Hopefully will not be too much longer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh love this, i miss playing DK :smiley:

However, i have 1 issue, for some reason macro isnt summoning my ghoul with raise dead? Im having to do it manually? any ideas?

Not off hand, it should be working. I will have a look and see what I can find.

1 Like

Hello and thank you for your macros they are great.
I have a small question maybe who can answer me.
The MacroIcon is recently always the question mark icon.
In this macro only Death and Decay is shown to me as the correct icon. Previously, the icon changed depending on which spell was next. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
Sorry for my bad english
grafik

@Sommy this should change when you are using it

Hallo thank you for your Quick replay.
That was also my first thougth. But when using the icon does not wake up.
Only after repeated pressing the death and decay Symbol is shown.
Which then again becomes a question Mark with futher use .

Thanks stay healthy.

@Sommy there may be a setting we are missing I will have a look.

1 Like

@Elfyau
Super many thanks. If you want me to post a screenshot or something, let me know.

Thanks, stay healthy.

Hi @Elfyau - long time fan, first time commenting (lol)
I agree with the above comment that the icon isn’t changing when pressing multiple times - it stays as a question mark except for Death & Decay/Defile. I also experience issues with the segment below - it casts Dark Transformation at the very beginning of the fight, but never again after that, and Apocalypse is not triggered at all.

KeyPress
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Dark Transformation, Apocalypse
KeyRelease

@staryu try changing /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Dark Transformation, Apocalypse to this: /cast [nochanneling] Dark Transformation; Apocalypse