Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Brewmaster Monk Macro **Updated 07-Sep-22**

@Bveryofa I usually just run it until the end of combat. I haven’t had an issue yet, but will try to recreate the problem and see what I can do about it :slight_smile:

I have been using this to level up a Monk, he is 54th level right now. This has been a really good macro for me to level him up with but I cannot get the mod key to working for Ring of Peace. I have tried the one you have posted and have also changed it to Shift and ctrl keys and yet no success. Fortifying Brew mod key works great and I have also tried the RoP on the Shift key with no success. Any suggestions?

are you able to use alt on any other macros?

Yes I am, I even changed FB to alt and it works there, I just cannot get RoP to work anywhere on mod keys.

Could you paste the code that isn’t working, please?

diKteaalr4wcq)sunmkCmsTmQ6zI00uQQRbsBdL03ekJtiDoLuTobP7jq1)usPbkO6GkPyHKOhQuXefiDrqyJcrFuayKkv6KcHvIs5LciZeLQBkOStumuq0sfrpfYuvIRkaARceFfLWBfL7kH9ImyvoSQwSG4XqnzjQll1MLiFMKgnfDAk9ALQmBqDBsy3e)gvdxj54cOwUKEovMoW1vkBhLiFxGY4rjQZluTFftAAHy0ecc2JuzsiybX4PfcT8WTaCesVwDQ3Rj0A2aM8kHGaUu8FJqH94kpiD1z5IJwignTqmAcLJFhW1bERfCpxMWXMVinSvulMR2UgeCmxripyU50EThAAI50AO6O6eZP9Ap0uIXtOC87aUoWBTG75Yeo28fPHTIAXC121GGJ5kc5bZnN2Wiw09tmN2WiwuJeZP1RdnQpXCAdn09zLysjuo(DG5Yeo28fPHTIAXC72pSvuNdcyllBReZ(ekh)oWCzchB(I0WwrTyUuVxBSoXaLq543bMlt4yZxKg2kQfZPt9qJfLyyLq543bMll8vWF8UMq4yZxKg2kQfZPKlD5nhyoL1oyetmcLJFhyUmHJnFrAyROwmxQ3d1igHyNZxXUvHfqinHwQwzVgOjLeAhUIqEaPKqbQJNSH7310cXOjuo(DG5Yeo28fPHTIAXCPEV2qtmEcLJFhyUmHJnFrAyROwmxQ3d1igbiuG64qwBNJwignHYbFvTbT0kIpxMWn)QIcIXtOC87aZLPGxoumOcNyUWXBvhVwmxsROohV0Cq2pUjMucLJFhyUmf8YH6mTLajeo28fPHTIAXCAnuVrkbiec0RICtWalxieKvlVAbXjeKChiShx50cbieK1oShx50cXOjuo(DG5Yeo28fPHTIAXCj3CMwrDo2(Y9CSWkLjgpHYXVdmxMWXMVinSvulMtRxpnQMysjuo(DG5Yeo28fPHTIAXCPEpuJyeGqlvRSxd8KscqacfaiicsxDwUqmEwH6juyVS9WriGUYsTaSCHusOG2L(nyaXOje7VdeGRk)GUmH8gETH3h1iMN1udcbHuIxX9oCfREWhIf2cItkj0Un8kcLCtMlCTHHc3W2WgA3iICj0aoxK8kWwkUvuNtzTd2W2oljzp0aox44TQJxNlPvuNJxAoi7h3dBecTQXreuIXZAucXI(3BnB13rleGqrG5cHiabica

Usage Information

Run @100ms

SHIFT:- Fortifying Brew
CTRL:- @cursor Ring of Peace

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.52.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Celestial Brew, Leg Sweep

KeyPress: Fortifying Brew

Main Sequence: Breath of Fire, Celestial Brew, Keg Smash, Purifying Brew, Blackout Kick, Spinning Crane Kick, Invoke Niuzao, the Black Ox, Touch of Death, Tiger Palm

KeyRelease: Celestial Brew, Expel Harm

Anyone else having issues importing these? Wanted to try this one, however, when I import it I can pull the button out to place on hot bars. Also, the icon is a book not an ability icon. So not entirely sure what is going on. Thanks in advance.

If it is showing a book, highlight the macro and click the create icon button :slight_smile: should then be able to drag it to your bar!

updatated? for 9.1¿?

2 Likes

works like a dream for me 220 itlvl

Updated the macro for GSE3 and 9.1. New macro in the original post. Cheers! :slight_smile:

Apparently, my Brewmaster macro has too many actions. I will be trying to simplify this later today.

All fixed, new macro in original post :slight_smile: Cheers!

Working like a charm now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi Elfyau,

i have used several of your macros for my hunter and now this one for my monk tank.
It works like a charm and allows me to focus on the surviving stuff ;O)

Thanks a lot !!!

@Thehunter thanks :smiley: I am glad you like it and it is helping you! :smiley: let me know how you go! Cheers!

Just wanted to add here too that your macro is working fine for me, Elfy, with a lowbie Monk. Thank you for your continued efforts!

1 Like

Made some changes. New macro is in the original post. Cheers :smiley:

This Marco ROCKS as a Brew master love it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Elfyau, first of all, fantastic macro. You’ve got me from being a new monk to tanking mythic+15 and heroic raid in 2 months!
Secondly, I’m a Kyrian brewmaster like many and I’ve been thinking about optimizing the use of reset of the keg smash portion of WoO. I believe the opening rotation with WoO should be:
Keg smash → WoO → Breath of Fire → Keg Smash → Rushing Jade Wind → Keg Smash
But then reverting back to your original sequence if WoO is on CD; but I don’t know how one would put that in a macro, and if my assumptions even are correct. Could you shed a bit of light on the situation if you have the time?

Thanks a million times again!