Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.5 Feral Druid Macro **Updated 11-Aug-22**

For me nothing works on the macro. No shread, no rips, no thrash nothing

@Elfyau are both castsequences supose to be mod shift.
/castsequence [mod:shift, nochanneling] reset=target Thrash, Swipe, Swipe, Primal Wrath, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Primal Wrath, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Primal Wrath; reset=target Thrash, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Shred, Shred, Rake, Rip /castsequence [mod:shift, nochanneling] reset=target Thrash, Swipe, Swipe, Primal Wrath, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Primal Wrath, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Primal Wrath; reset=target Thrash, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Shred, Shred, Rake, Rip

infact there both the same. It seems like the st castsequence was left out and the aoe one is there twice

Yes it is the ST is after the “;” symbol :slight_smile:

ah yes overlooked that

1 Like

Hello Elfy! I think something is wrong. The macro works well for the first 6-7 seconds, then it crashes and performs only basic attacks. I’ve already deleted the hearth essence line, but I still can’t identify the problem. Can you help me?

does it get stuck and have no combo points if so use alt to get a combo point and rotation should resume

1 Like

@wardruna try @imsystem 's suggestion if that fails you, try holding shift until you get a combo point then release again

Hey dont u have 9.0.2 version ?

One will be released in the next few days

1 Like

Thank you for writing this macro. I love it!

1 Like

Updated - new macro in original Post

2 Likes

Keeps putting me in guardian form

@Rykeen go and edit the macro, in the on keypress section where it says [noform;form2] change the number 2 to a number 1-4 (well number of forms you have) until you find the one that matches your feral form

Hello, i have a question: is it possible to add more ferocious bite in the sequence? Though we have take the talent that increases the duration of the rip, it is casting every second finisher rip intead to keep spamming ferocious bite. Thank you!

1 Like

Your macro has been the best iv used to level from 40>60 and still using it <3 hope to see some amazing updates

Hi,

Just simple question : it’s possible to use Elixir or item in the rotation ?

Thanks !

Hello, new here. thank you in advance for your efforts and your help.
was looking the site for exaplins but didn’t find them.
how can i run it in 100 ms? i need to click the button exacly at 100ms gaps?

Programs or mouses that have programs to run at specific Ms . Ex. Razer naga trinity and others. It will toggle at that speed

love the macros but one thing i am noticing with alot of them is the lack or delay of using rip like once u progress tho the sequence its like rip is added last after FB has gone off twice is that normal, my understanding is we want rip to be up from the start

1 Like

^ this please maybe fix this ?