Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.5 Retribution Paladin Macro **Updated 15-Aug-22**

also how come theres no templers verdict in the aoe macro?

templar verdict is used for single target and divine storm is used for AOE

1 Like

Doesn’t seem to work

@Failure what exactly isn’t working?

the ahk script i use to spam my 1 key, the [ctrl][shift] modifiers wont work with your macro

check out this post and see if it helps you What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

Hi Elfy,

I’ve been using your macro and loving it. I’ve moved into our heroic raiding team and despite being ilvl 205, I’m lagging way behind on DPS. It’s been suggested I go 2212112 for Crusade and have picked up Mad Paragon’s Pursuit.

Despite my best efforts, with the change of passives and the introduction of Crusade over Avenging Wrath, there seems to be an almost 700dps decrease unbuffed against a raiders dummy over 1m damage.

From what I can tell, the macro should still work with these talents. Can you help me understand where I’m going wrong?

edit

I think I can see that it’s not casting Hammer of Wrath during the Crusade window, how do I resolve that?

I will have a look at this but I believe the only real way to do this properly is manually, I think I was discussing this with someone else the other day. But I will have a look over the weekend and let you know if I come up with something.

Thanks Elfy,

After posting this, I was wondering (and playing around with) a shift modifier for a burst window. Is it possible to have a templars verdict heavy standard rotation and a Crusade, Divine Toll, Hammer of Wrath with some filler abilities as a shift modifier? This would necessitate separate ST and MT macro’s, but that’s how I like to play anyway. :slight_smile:

I’m afraid I have been using these macros for a long time, and luckily, never found myself needing to do something that hadn’t been already created by greater minds than mine.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

1 Like

Hi Elfy,

I’ve written up this macro, but am having a hard time importing it. Will this work, do you think?

Talents: 2212112

Premacro
/cast [nochanneling] Wake of Ashes

Key Press
/targetenemy [noharm]
/cast [mod:alt] Divine Toll, Crusade
/cast [mod:shift] Hammer of Wrath

Sequence
/cast Judgment
/cast Templar’s Verdict
/cast Blade of Justice
/cast Templar’s Verdict
/cast [combat] Wake of Ashes
/castsequence Crusader Strike, Templar’s Verdict, Crusader Strike
/castsequence Blade of Justice, Templar’s Verdict, Crusader Strike
/cast Crusader Strike

Key Release
/cast Shield of Vengeance

It should, the only real way to see is to test it. Otherwise, at first glance, it seems good.

Here you go Jimmy. diKadaqEOO9JQbePAwGWViXWevogGLjYZivtJkCnqTniLVbsJtu1IJeRdIyGGO6GquTqOWdrQyIKexKkYgHaFKkQojPWkHi9siKzcI0njL2PQ8tqugkuQLIu1tvzQQQRcIyRiLVsfLZIuP3kkDxrXEL(le0GjCyflMK0JjAYkPllSzsrFgIYOHKonqVMKQzJKBtL2nv9BLA4qvhNKYYr55iMoLRReBhc15GkNjk5c0FFa9O3PpcraKrpcrQgA1s3(s937puH3i9sjGeaqQhYxmu3SEiDazdKJnBVS6U3SONZpNOfmc423xcnh46PD8ldLgElyio8g42xm6bPdXGe8RJfR9s5sa5sjOa4s5aY3tLqZzHY6dON2rY20cgbC7j93hq)9b0troeJls5sqb6l1troeJl(HlEQHHc6yr4cAbBfuA9P3troeJlaY7agkCFo6PihIXf)Wfp1WqbDSiCbTGTckT(G7PihIXfzLBxvhldxKGHXPdTp06PihIrc1wcVm4cDyDCWqWf)Wfp1WqbDSiCbTGTckni4cDyDCW9bTNICigjuBj8YGlaY7agkmeCXpCXtnmuqhlcxqlyRGsdcUqhwhhCF57PihIXf6W64G7DwGhblEPbU99UqTLWBGdvpefysFqfdj6VpGEkYHyCbqEhOHwQwVpd0REyPIrVpd0REyafJEyVjM2rY29xRh2Sq7iz7(7dONICigxK1VLOoEFqb6rwgUibdJthATEikWeBwqi93hqpfByilSWhUyYfz9BuhMBM(s9uKdX4ISU7vKmuwgUqfqed6dU4VPOGGlOdBHmRrF69uKdX4ISU7vKqqfutldxKCKGcxRwTE0gg4Okvq6VwVdFi1qL(GMRNZIrDKVWgs)165KxZntg0z7IFSrvqkqdZIrTAT
I haven’t tested this so tell me how it goes

2 Likes

I’ll take a look now.

Thanks!

1 Like

Looks good, and runs ok, still a little low on the DPS though. Thanks, I’ll keep working on it.

1 Like

there is any chance that you upgrade to the latest version 9.1 because it is really a very good macro.

Regards

1 Like

Updated the macro. The new macro is in the original post. Cheers :smirk_cat:

thank you very much for the update, you are a great one.

“un enorme abrazo mi amigo!”

1 Like

Your welcome!! I hope you enjoy it!

u say set ms to 250 so in razer naga that uses seconds should that be .250 or .025

@dragokazov I believe it is .250 :slight_smile: