Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.5 Windwalker Monk Macro **Updated 09-Aug-22**

Is this for Korean or necro?

Press it manually, major cds are not good to have in a rotational macro. Sometimes it’s impossible due to it being highly inefficient like druids moon and sun mechanic, same with randomly proccing abilities like yours.

how can i get it to stop clipping FoF?

Macro has been updated, the new macro is in the original post. But please don’t forget you can get the plugin as well HERE.

@deeg the clipping should be fixed, thank you for pointing it out :slight_smile:

Tested yours out for a bit. Works well leveling and im 52 now on new monk. I added a couple things to it on shift and control. Since I picked Necro for pvp, Bone Marrow at Cursor on control, and Fleshcraft on Shift.
I see no hiccups but will keep going…Once 60, I will probably have to revisit my own macro for pvp or just edit yours. Thanks for updating…just in time for my return to the game lol

1 Like

@Toxin Thank you for the feedback I hope it continues to work for you :slight_smile:

Hello,

I have used several versions of your Bm hunter macros before and they all rocked.
Since i had to switch to monk i thought i’d give it a try and the result is impressive thank you very much again ;O)
The only thing i struggle with is a AOE rotation, i have tried to build a separate aoe macro based on yours but the results are mah so far ;O)
Have a nice day and thank you again

The monk

2 Likes

i believe there is a really good aoe one in here somewhere !

Are you hitting on me

Excuse me but I’m new to editing macro’s what is the interval you have in the blocks? I’d like to add “Bag of Tricks” to the macro.

@blarz exactly which part do you mean? I change the ‘interval’ depending on cooldown, timing, etc

Hi Eifyau

i have a big problem none of your macros are working for me.

I did everything like you “guide” on your curseforge.
I press the button but nothing happen. Do you have any advice?

Tried your fire mage and WW monk … others are working but i really want to test yours :smiley:

edit: got it i had other talents selected so this monk is working for me :smiley:

edit2: it cancels fist of fury and i dont know why

So the interval is the delay? What does each # in the delay come out to in seconds? Also how do you know what to put in it’s own block and what to group together? I’m using your monk macro and would like to add “Bag of Tricks” into it but I’m afraid of screwing up the timing and the macro entirely… Kinda new at this I understand some of it but not all.

Timing issue??? Maybe set to fast and it’s trying to get the next ability off before the last finishes.

MPJasa

8h

Hi Eifyau

i have a big problem none of your macros are working for me.

I did everything like you “guide” on your curseforge.
I press the button but nothing happen. Do you have any advice?

Tried your fire mage and WW monk … others are working but i really want to test yours :smiley:

edit: got it i had other talents selected so this monk is working for me :smiley:

edit2: it cancels fist of fury and i dont know why

1 Like

I will check on that thank you for letting me know :slight_smile:

The macro has been updated and is now available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers! :person_in_lotus_position:

Thanks for the update - I am loving WW monk these days and love your macros - I have updated this one and works great, but for some reason when my free spinning kick procs, I hit my ALT button but it’s not working - I am new to these but need them with my hand and wondering what i am doing wrong - any help?
2022-08-11T05:00:00Z

you need to press SHIFT for spinning crane kick :slight_smile:

Yep, I posted wrong - I was hitting the shift button with no response and was wondering what I was doing wrong - I will keep trying it out - Thanks again for the macro :slight_smile:

you need to reset your keybinds in GSE macro theres an option