Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Beastmaster Hunter Macro **Updated 13-Oct-22**

i do manually but i struggle need to find a ahk script or something as i get cramps in my hands due to Arthritis

i use steelseries rival500 mouse has a nice macro functions for the buttons Rival 500 - 15-Button Gaming Mouse with Tactile Alerts | SteelSeries you can set it up up in there just need to assagin the spots to use

just go the cheap route and get yourself a Logitec G910 keyboard…simple, user friendly, cheap-ish and much easier to use than a mouse.

or you can go the free route and use either punchkey or ahk. Personally I like punchkey it is easier to set up for me.

does anyone have a working ahk script setup omg i looked at it and was confused lol

check out this post for AHK script What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

not sure were im going wrong but i have tried 250ms and only getting average 5k dps and when i speed it up to 100ms i get a bit more but i sim 8k im using razer for my macro spamming st button. for me it dosent seem to pop bestial wrath very often

when setting the razor what are you typing in for the timing? for the razor to set it at 250ms you should be typing in 0.25 is that what you are using? (razor is set in seconds thus the 0.25)

that ahk script do i need to change the MS in there too ?

New to all of this but getting the hang out it. I did try out the latest updated macro’s and they seem to be doing less than the original?

I modified the original as I run Posthaste & Cobra Shot talents, plus I’m Night Fae with Wild Spirits. @GaryREM - I believe you did some mods to the macro for this - can you post?

I only use it in groups (Raid / Mythic) so I took out pet heals as well. I’m just not seeing the damage I was before and now I don’t have the original to compare against what is different.

I see other hunters on my ilvl (249) pushing numbers 2k-4k above me. Even even without macro so i’m not sure what the heck I’m doing wrong.

Using 250ms puts out worse than 100ms as well so not sure about that either. Then looking at the logs within WoW Analyzer it shows too many drops of the 3 stacks of Barbed Shot (losing Frenzy) and too many Cobra Shots between or instead of Kill Command. - of course this could be from my mod’s to the macro but without my additions it was only pushing 4k DPS vs. the 5kdps - no where near 8k DPS from Sims?

You’re using a macro, you aren’t going to put out sims because your firing stuff off when it shouldn’t be. Also using 100ms flags your account to blizzard as using software to automate keypresses for you because you are “pressing” buttons at an ungodly speed.

Yes I have it set to .250

@voodoo yes you need to change the sleep time in the AHK script to 250

Using a modified version of this running at 230ms(to make up for latency) and am hitting close to sim numbers so just wanted to say thanks @Elfyau you are killing it my friend

1 Like

feel ike sharing the modded version?

feel ike sharing the modded version?

plz share that would be great

I have a ton of these in my macro window too
Which are for BM Hunter Horde Single and Multi separate?

can i run 2 scripts one for st and one for aoe ? and tyvm for the replies

there is a ST and seperate aoe one there