Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Beastmaster Hunter Macro **Updated 13-Oct-22**

OB is just a shift mod to run the multishots thats all, the ST adn AOE is just as split of that for ppl who wants to use 2 differant buttons to run it, but there is not much diferance between the 2 if you know how to use it properly

1 Like

Great work and macros, I see the line to cast Wild Spirits, is it supposed to autocast it? Because mine does not.

Do you mean Aspect of the Wild?

@Elfyau do i need to update the macro regularly on the site or is the addon updated at the same time?

1 Like

The addon will be updated at the same time :slight_smile: Cheers!

1 Like

Yeah my bad, read it too fast lol

@jalkai lol all good, yes it is in there and should be going off

used your plug in today it added 4 of the same macro over and over took me over the 18 limit so nothing worked any ideas

no ideas, I will have a look and check the plugin. Thank you for letting me know :slight_smile:

Servus,

irgendwie verstehe ich diese Makros nicht, muss aber auch sagen, dass mein englisch etwas eingerostet ist. Jemand aus good old germany hier, der mir bisschen helfen kann? :slight_smile: Gerne per PN.
Danke im Voraus! :slight_smile:

1 Like

English ? please so every one can understand

somehow I don’t understand these macros, but I also have to say that my English is a bit rusty. Someone here from good old Germany who can help me a little? : slight_smile: Gladly via PM.
Thanks in advance!

Google translate if you really want to know. Not everyone here speaks English very well.

3 Likes

Hi @Elfyau -
Since using the plugin I’ve noticed that all my macro icons vanish and I have to go and add them all (and by all, I just mean per character that I log on) back to the action bar. Any ideas?

I am working on that at the moment, please bear with me

I’ll bear with you as long as you need, @Elfyau. I wasn’t trying to rush you. It’s my fault for not reading ALL the comments before making one, lol. I hadn’t known that this was reported already. Take your time, do what you have to do. It’s not hard to make the icons again. XD

1 Like

The problem has been fixed with the plugins constantly reloading. All hail the mighty TimothyLuke :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Amazing and thanks, running the split ST and AOE.

I’ve been away a fair while, so GSE is not what I remember. How do I split this into DG etc with no mend or mis ?

it looks a lot different but in essence it’s pretty much the same :slight_smile: I’d make a copy of the macro (rename it) then goto to one scroll down to the ~~ Keypress ~~ section to remove the @focus and I think its the third box from the top of the same tab that has mend pet :slight_smile:

:grinning: :smiley: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :blush: yessss thank thank you

1 Like

First of all, sorry for my bad English.

Do I understand correctly: Macro 1 is AOE and ST in one.
Macro 2 is just AOE and macro 3 is just ST?

Is it also correct: none of the macros use my trinkets automatically? None of the macros will automatically heal my pet? Right? So I have to heal the pet myself and use the trinkets myself?

Thx for your help. :slight_smile: