Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Elemental Shaman Macro **Updated 23-Sep-22**

Hello, just checking in to see if any changes have been made, or are in the process of being changed, because of yesterday’s 9.1.5 patch. I noticed some of my macros are stuttering a bit now when they weren’t before. So thought it might be a good idea to check in to see about any updates.

However, I see the last info was 19 days ago. Is anything in the works?

1 Like

I always have to put Covenant moves as the macro rarely reflects that

1 Like

Hey Elfy where would i add Elemental Blast?

1 Like

Please share your cov tweaks. I’d be interested in checking them out.

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is available both in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think! Cheers :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

1 Like

is super. Is it possible to insert a covenant spell into a macro,necro? Thanks

Of course you can-why couldn’t you?

Yes, you can insert it anywhere you want. Just be careful about puting it in either KeyPress or KeyRealease. Some of the cov spells don’t work well in those two areas. If you’re familiar with adding spells, just add it in yourself. It’s really not hard.

It doesn’t seem to cast flame shock reliably.

Why do you have nochanneling on elemental blast ?

sometimes it is just a habit to put it in there. I only usually take it out if there is a problem with it or for timing reasons etc

1 Like

Lol I do the same thing

1 Like

@Izzi great minds think alike :wink:

What is this meaning of PW ? what does it stand for ? How did u add it ?

First time user here and i have a question, with the macro chain are you able to spam the button or have to wait for the spell to finish as it looks like its cycling threw the steps when spammed.

Spam away my friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Elfyau ! So far I’m enjoying your macros for the different specs as I try to find a spec that I enjoy playing endgame content with. Currently trying to find which ranged spec I enjoy/can get good numbers with using GSE.

Recently got into a raid team as a ranged dps. My options were Lock(Demo specifically), Ele Sham, or Mage. I tried out Demo, but my dmg falls off alot. (Sim for 9.5k, drops to 4-4.5k with any macro I try using and editing).

Shaman held up strong here with your macro at first. (Sim for 6.2, held steady at 5 to 5.5k). I am having an issue now where it stops casting and just trys to cast Earth Shock. Any ideas? The only thing I have done to it was added in Elemental Blast and removed Astral Shift from KeyRelease section.

Ilvl 283
28% Haste
22% Crit
31.8% Mastery
23% Verse

Running at 250MS.

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers! :leaves:

1 Like