Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Frost Death Knight Macro **Updated 29-Aug-22**

Was mostly thinking if he could/wanted to do one for raid as well :wink:

ahh, this is not one of his mains, so not sure he will put anything more into this til he has too or has more time. he still has alot of macros he working on

Yeah i know he does extremely good multi macros :slight_smile:

Are you guys running this manually? Like spamming your assigned macro key? I have a FDK and I’m wanting to try this macro. I’m wondering what is the best method to run these and what ms. I have Corsair keyboard and I can download AHK. Anyone have a good script? Thanks for your help

i have a mouse that controls my speed and the macro. i run all macros at 250ms. there a script in the forums somewhere. but you can spam the button manually also.

1 Like

@kuso there is a script for AHK in this post you can use What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

1 Like

can i use this macro if i go bos elf

Anyone figure out how to have it NOT trigger covenant ability? I can’t see it anywhere in the macro

cuz its not use it your self

@Miztertea I went back over the macro, and have confirmed that the covenant ability is not in the macro.

it is in mine, cov. talent ! but no biggie !

there is no Coven abilities in this macro.

so the only question is, when you imported, did you: A. delete the old one and import new one or B. Tell GSE to replace or merge when you imported? if B, then you probably had leftover stuff from a old macro.

This is from the current Elf FDK Macro:

I believe the issue is the NF Covenant ability replaces Death and Decay with Death’s Due. GSE pulls the spell ID most likely and it is automatically replaced.

1 Like

thank you for pointing that out. i didnt know that. Elfyau probably didnt either.

@oiciniv and @Miztertea so to fix this issue, you will need to delete or disable that block as long as your using Night Fae Coven.

To set the macro running at 250ms do I go into edit and then option and change it there? Do I need to untick the box next to it or leave that ticked?

if you want GDE to control the speed. then what the pic shows.

1 Like

Any plans for 2h build ?

Does this one not work well for 2H?

idkl currently level one from 10>60 but hoping it will help since your monk one helped me leveled from 10>60

1 Like