Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Frost Death Knight Macro **Updated 29-Aug-22**

can i use this macro if i go bos elf

Anyone figure out how to have it NOT trigger covenant ability? I can’t see it anywhere in the macro

cuz its not use it your self

@Miztertea I went back over the macro, and have confirmed that the covenant ability is not in the macro.

it is in mine, cov. talent ! but no biggie !

there is no Coven abilities in this macro.

so the only question is, when you imported, did you: A. delete the old one and import new one or B. Tell GSE to replace or merge when you imported? if B, then you probably had leftover stuff from a old macro.

This is from the current Elf FDK Macro:

I believe the issue is the NF Covenant ability replaces Death and Decay with Death’s Due. GSE pulls the spell ID most likely and it is automatically replaced.

1 Like

thank you for pointing that out. i didnt know that. Elfyau probably didnt either.

@oiciniv and @Miztertea so to fix this issue, you will need to delete or disable that block as long as your using Night Fae Coven.

To set the macro running at 250ms do I go into edit and then option and change it there? Do I need to untick the box next to it or leave that ticked?

if you want GDE to control the speed. then what the pic shows.

1 Like

Any plans for 2h build ?

Does this one not work well for 2H?

idkl currently level one from 10>60 but hoping it will help since your monk one helped me leveled from 10>60

1 Like

use 2h weapon and see how it does. then can suggest any changes.

1 Like

I would just Sim the two and see which gives out the better DPS.

1 Like

This has been helping alot to manage DW and 2h frost DK spec but curious how well does it go with M+ and raiding contents ?

1 Like

Also did you use DW for this build and what stats ?

@DrakeosVr Sorry about the late reply - it should do well in mythics and raids. DW??

This macro has been updated and is now available in the original post and via Curseforge. Please let me know what you think, Cheers! :snowflake: