Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Guardian Druid Macro **Updated 22-Sep-22**

sorry to say, but your gonna have to translate it to your language is my best guess.

2 Likes

Thank for your answer. I’l try it.

1 Like

whys it keep doing moonfire only and taking me out of bear form i am lvl 10

his macros are for 50+. so its trying to run all the spells you dont have and its probably kicking the bear form off trying to change you into a boomchicken. At 10 you have like couple of spells, so Moonfire is the only one it gonna fire off til you get the others in the macro.

Screenshot_1

Morning, this Macro doesnt Work for German. All is Red.
Shouldn’t it normally all be translated to German automatically?

tag @TimothyLuke unless someone else knows this answer.

@FXGOD please check that ALL of the spells have been or were translated properly

hi. can you please help me to change this great macros for my need? I will try to describe:

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [noform:1] Bear form

1. Stampeding Roar (use every 1 min on cooldown)
  2. Thrash, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe (repeat and spam this skills from Thrash in circle)
  3. Barkskin, Frenzied Regeneration, Survival Instincts, Ironfur (use these skills every 34 seconds, and Ironfur more often if it is possible)
  4. Repeat from point 1.

GCD is about 1.35 seconds.

The main goal is to spam castsequence Thrash, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe all the time and use all other skills on optimal cooldowns + Ironfur in optimal cooldown. I hope someone can help me with it.

i would suggest you go to his Discord and he can help you more in real time.

1 Like

with some of the recast timers on those spells it may not be possible to recast every 34 seconds. Depending on your haste

barkskin is a 1 minute timer unless talented in survival of the fittest making it 40 seconds

survival instincts is a 3 minute timer, or 2 minutes if talented in survival of the fittest

1 Like

how can I find Elfyau’s discord? no information on Curseforge or Twitch channel.

How can I add Troll’s race ability “Berserk” to Elfyau’s macros? When I try to add it and save, macro replace “Berserk” with a second “Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc”, that is written before “Berserk”

My idea:

~~ KeyPress~~
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc, Berserk
~~ KeyRelease~~

Result after I save my idea and open it again:

~~ KeyPress~~
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc, Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc
~~ KeyRelease~~

Not @Elfyau, but trying to understand what you are asking. Are you saying the macro when saved is changing your Berserk with another incarnation of guardian of ursoc?

The issue you are having is rather simple and easy to fix. Not being rude. But you are inputting berserk in, which is a druid spell if you are not taking the talent Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc.

The racial for a troll is berserking.

You are inputting this

~~ KeyPress~~
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc, Berserk
~~ KeyRelease~~

WOW reads this

~~ KeyPress~~
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc, Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc
~~ KeyRelease~~

Because berserk has been changed by your talent selection to become Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc

You need to use this line

~~ KeyPress~~
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc, Berserking
~~ KeyRelease~~

I hope that helps, and sorry I post jumped again Elfyau

i thought he had it at the bottom of his OG post. sorry. here it is.

1 Like

Maybe you are right, but I’m using russian client and in it “Berserking” = “Берсерк” and “Berserk” = “Берсерк”. So how is it correct to wright Troll race “Berserking” in russian? Maybe I can use some ID, or Shift+click from Spellbook to put russian “Berserking” inside the macros?

The ID I am coming up with is 26297

@Siodar never even thought about it lol I will have to do that!! Cheers :smiley:

I used cast ID inside the macro, it replaced ID with spell name “Berserking” in russian when I save changes, but when I start the macro only “Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc” is used. and when I open this macro again, there are two “Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc” as it was before when I tried to use russian “Берсерк”. any ideas how to fix it?

it is because it is replacing Beserk, in GSE options there is a setting you can turn on to show Base spell only (in this case Berserk)

I couldn’t find this option in GSE. can you please send a screenshot.

@PerfectO Sorry it took so long :frowning: