Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Protection Warrior Macro **Updated 09-Sep-22**

I do but doesn’t budge till after combat. Anyway deleted everything saved variables gse and the macros bindings crap and the macros are still in gse when I load the game again weird?

Don’t worry fixed it only deleted the macros cache for chr.

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you guys think! Cheers :shield:

2 Likes

What does this mean exactly? lol

looks like the game didnt reconize that you were importing into GSE, it think your trying to import into the games macro program. which doesnt allow more than 255 characters.

1 Like

Did you make any changes to the macro?

Yes I changed the modifiers.
Deleted and reimported and made my changes and works fine now.

2 Likes

Hey Elfyau, yet another awesome macro man. Always loved your macros.
Just curious would you have any idea as we progress into Dragonflight would it still work in the slightest? I know it’s abit of a hard to answer question but I was hoping it would work just a lil bit.
Or have you been working on something based on the beta?

1 Like

quick answer. probably not, since we are getting real talent trees again. so every macro is more than likley to need to be remade. we will get a real answer to your question when they open up Beta and allow addon creators to start making addons for DF. then the macro creators will be able to start working on the macros.

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is now available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers! :shield:

2 Likes