Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Beastmaster Hunter Macro **Updated 13-Oct-22**

yep,sry. so i tried to add hunters mark to the macro. i made a screenshot i hope its working XD so there you can see where my lines are.

i see, you put it in the wrong spot. you’ll want to put it in where it says “Keypress” :

2 Likes

thx but still not working. am i doing something wrong?

1 Like

I cannot see anything wrong with what you have done, what I can see though is that for some reason Hunter’s Mark is showing red which means something is wrong as it should be blue. My eyes aren’t great maybe double check spelling?

Dont see anything wrong either but try copy pasting Hunter’s Mark from here and pasting it in your Macro again maybe sometings fuzzy about your " "
otherwise i dont see anything wrong with it either

Kinda looks like there may be a space between the ’ and the s. hard to tell but yeah copypasta it from somewhere to be safe. Also make sure it is a , and not a . after it

1 Like

tried copypaste Hunter’s Mark and than its blue when i press save its turning red again i have no clue :frowning:

all right so copypaste the command from other macro and now its seems to be working. this line is working for me.
/castsequence [nochanneling,exists] reset=target Hunter’s Mark, null

thank you for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am currently leveling allied races to get their heirtage armor. I am using this LazyMacro, which has worked great… up until now. I am currently working on my void elf. She’s hit 42 and now when in battle I can’t use this macro and move using my mouse (e.g. it’s like she’s rooted). I did not have this issue leveling my Mechagnome recently.

• I am using keybinds and it is Ctrl + Shift + 2 for the ST macro.
  • Character is a void elf.
  • had no issues until she hit 42.
  • Had no issues at all with a previous Mechagnome.
  • Talents are 21223 right now.
  • She is mainly in heirloom (all of which are at least upgraded to 4/5)
  • I have not made any customizations or alterations to the LazyMacros.

As mentioned, this didn’t start happening until she hit level 42. I have narrowed down to possibly being something in this LazyMacro.

• I have checked my keybindings on my mouse, and they are what they have been.
  • I have tested other LazyMacros without any issue (with the CS2 keybind).
  • I have tested with this LazyMacro bound to just 2, and still had issues.
  • I had test the CS2 keybind with just Arcane shot with no issues.

Any suggestions on what may be causing this would be great. Thanks in advance.

UPDATE: So I continued playing and got her to 44. Once 44 this issue went away. So not sure what was happening between level 42 and 44 that caused this, but it seems to be fixed now.

I have the ring how, do i take off the rest of the usage so it doent reset my buff i give to people?

no ring does this . soo are u thinking something else

hello i use a razer ornata chroma how do i set the time what the macro needs and how fast the speed should be pressed thanks from germany

The razor should be set at 0.25ms

shouldnt it be 250 ms or 0,25s?

can anyone explain to me how to create a macro on the razer that would be very nice greetings from germany

this should do ^^

1 Like

There are videos on YouTube as well.

I ran into a problem recently. Sometime it seems as if the macro is stopping mid rotation and doing nothing for like a second or two. I have a Barbed ready, proc on 4P set, KC on like 4 seconds cd and nothing is fireing.
Also already stripped all not strictly needed things like misdirection, call pet, and binding shot out of it with no improvement

I tried changing the loops from 10 to 2 like @GaryREM had written some time ago and while it helped with the dps aspect that problem with nothing fireing persisted.
any other ideas or is there a way to “debug” see the next steps of the macro in a text style so you can follow and find the problematic line(s)?

Great macros, I use them all the time, what has been updated or changed or modded with the latest version??

How can I get this to cast Resonating Arrow at my target or at my pet?\