Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Beastmaster Hunter Macro **Updated 13-Oct-22**

I think you can only cast @ at your feet or cast @cursor.

the only ones i know of that work are @cursor (which fires at wherever your cursor is), @player (which fires it right there on top of you where you stand), and @mouseover (which fires at whatever target your mouse cursor is hovering over).

so, you have:
@player - fires at your feet
@cursor - fires at any place your cursor is locate as long as it’s in range and in los
@mouseover - fires at the target you are hovering over

1 Like

Thanks, got it to work with @cursor.

1 Like

How come i can never keep my barb shot uptime? Im always loosing the buff… Im using toggle on/off when press with razer

@coledevil03 the Barbed shot is in a repeat box, try adjusting the number of repeats up or down 2 at a time

this one sir?

@coledevil03 no the box above - change the interval it currently is set to 2

thank you so much… i tried them still losing the barb shot ill just try to manual cast the barb shot…

1 Like

@Elfyau hi there mate, it is possible to remove the pet taunt? its anoying in M+ and tank keeps swearing at me xD

errr i never had that issue, did you set the tank as your focus?

ya nvm it fixed, sorry and ty xD

1 Like

regarding taunting. if you’re in a group, i thought blizzard fixed it so that the pet taunt was automatically turned off in groups, and turned back on when you’re solo? that’s how it’s always been for me. i’ve never had a pet taunt issue while in a raid or dungeon. blizzard’s always automatically turned it off.

There is a bug that pet taunts get turned on even when they are showing off. As a tank I have to ask hunters from time to time to turn taunt on and back off to clear the issue. If they don’t I just let the pet die repeatedly until the hunter get tired of rezzing their pets.

1 Like

Blizzard disables pet taunt auto once in the dugen…

If Growl was toggled wouldn’t you see it on the Pet Bar?
Wouldn’t Growl also affect trash mob pulls before a Boss?
Growl’s not even in the macro…

No, when it is bugged it appears off, but if you use addon like taunt announce, you can see you pet taunting when the game does not shut the taunt off. Not sure if you were asking me. And yes it should effect all mobs the hunter is targeted to and the pet is fighting not just boss.

Then it might be more beneficial to add: /petassist above a /petattack line.
I’ve never encountered this bug and haven’t seen it mentioned in any of the Hunter Discords but what I posted above should help I hope.

Greets @Elfyau I am running your Macro #2, I would like to add Chimaera shot in there somewhere. It is a 12sec CD, where would you put it in? If anyone can answer that would be great Thanks.

You never want to use Chimaera Shot for Raiding unless your Sims are for whatever unknown reason higher.
Scent of Blood should Sim higher than the other two.

1 Like

I have been using your macro for months with zero issues all of a sudden I wake up one day and when I hit the Alt modifier to cast Wild Sprits it casts at my feet instead of on cursor as it always had. has something changed in the macro that needs updating?