Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.5 Enhancement Shaman Macro **Updated 11-Aug-22**

Just started to play my alt Enhancement Shaman. Do you have any thoughts on making modifications to the existing macro given the changes to the class during 9.2?

if you want a faster responce, you might want to head to his dicord and ask. Elfyau's

@Jim_B I will be making updates as soon as I can :slight_smile: Thank you in advance for your patience!

@Elfyau do you make your macros covenant specific? If so, could you include what covenants are used? I switch beteen Resto/Enhance, and from what I’ve been told, resto is Kyrian, but enhance is necro? If this is true, then I will be running Kyrian all the time as I really only use enhance for solo stuff, so Kyrian is Vesper Totem for covenant ability.

if you like a faster answer, please go to Elfyau's. and ask in the Enhasment shaman channel. he will answer you alot fast than in here.

Yes, @Siodar I have done that and i am waiting for an answer on either medium.

he gets on here alot less than the discord. i am his go between from the forums to him.

2 Likes

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via curseforge. Let me know what you think! Cheers! :dagger:

seems to work nicely, but it keeps hard casting lighting bolt and chain light ! ; )

1 Like

just remove them if they are casting too much :slight_smile:

i did, thanks for the gse!

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is now available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers! :zap: