Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Frost Death Knight Macro **Updated 29-Aug-22**

Hey Elfyau - thank u for the great work u are doing. I have at problem whit the macroIcon which recently always the question mark icon. I like when the macroicon i change between the spells used so i can se the macro is running using ahk script btw. Can u help out ?

Any plans to add covenant ability in here? I am Venthyr and the swarm is important. I just dont know how to add it in myself. It could go on a Shift mod, so if you can tell me where to add it, I would like to. Just have to watch for the CD to come up when I do it that way.

can you upgrade this? dont work good

1 Like

@Jan I will be updating this one tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Updated the macro in the original post and the plugin on curseforge! Enjoy and let me know what you think!

i did test it, but on spell cast ?. symbol , can you check it? but dps to

low

Thank you for the update! But i see 2 tabs? Is there a difference between the 2?

@Shazila did you merge the new macro?

Yup I did…LOL sorry!.. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Shazila lol no worries!! I hope it’s sorted :smiley:

Yup all figured out and the macro works great! Welcome back!

1 Like

@Elfyau is this still oblit build or BoS now? :smiley:

there is about a 45 dps differents with BoS and Oblit build for me atleast 257 itlvl nightfae Dreamweaver 1221113 Simc Dung slice

1 Like

@Elfyau has me creating yet another alt I cant resist making a new DK just for this Frost macro haha Cheers brother.

1 Like

Any chance for update for Raid m8? gj on this one it rocks :slight_smile:

he has already updated it. I believe its at the top of the posts.

Was mostly thinking if he could/wanted to do one for raid as well :wink:

ahh, this is not one of his mains, so not sure he will put anything more into this til he has too or has more time. he still has alot of macros he working on

Yeah i know he does extremely good multi macros :slight_smile:

Are you guys running this manually? Like spamming your assigned macro key? I have a FDK and I’m wanting to try this macro. I’m wondering what is the best method to run these and what ms. I have Corsair keyboard and I can download AHK. Anyone have a good script? Thanks for your help