Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Frost Death Knight Macro **Updated 29-Aug-22**

@Shaydee90 That would depend on the ability you are looking to add to the macro

Well all of them really

Rime procs don’t really go off. It’s because Howling Blast is so far down the list. My suggestion is move it up on the list or put a modifier on it.

1 Like

Hey, do you have a autohotkey script that works with the current wow version? cant find any

Check this post out it may help you What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

This is wonderfull. It totally change wowlazymacro.
Thx a lot
I m a bit shocked that i discoverd this only today, i think it should be on the main page.

1 Like

@Elfyau just a quick question for you are you going to put any of the covenant spells in and take Heart Essence out or does this automatically change like some of the other macro’s
Just asking as I know on my hunter it does it automatically and the same for when I’m tanking in blood

1 Like

At this stage, I will be leaving out the covenant abilities as everyone tends to choose differently for their own reasons. but this isn’t to say that I won’t add them, in future updates.

1 Like

Updated the macro for Shadowlands. New macro in original post. Cheers

Updated macro. The new macro is in the original post. Cheers :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t take this the wrong way, but I love you lol

1 Like

lol, @Michael_Perkins thank you!

Just wanted to let you know I’m leveling a new DK with this macro (in and out of dungeons) and its working great.

1 Like

Thank you very much!! :smiley:

@Elfyau how do I join your discord?

1 Like
1 Like

Hiya @Elfyau & fellow DKs! I have another question. Sorry, but you all help me so much with my gameplay. I’m not the greatest (or even close :wink: ) but I love to play the game. I digress. Here’s my question:

With this talent build Elfy has, my guildies tell me I should be using a 2H weapon, as opposed to dual weapons. They tell me Elfy has the talent build as Obliterate. OK. So, do I use my 2h Sword, or dual wield swords? Thanks for the help. Love your macros, Elfy.

1 Like

Just sim and go with whatever’s the highest DPS. Don’t ever let anyone tell you what to use and what not. Trust in your sims.

2 Likes

Hey Elfyau - thank u for the great work u are doing. I have at problem whit the macroIcon which recently always the question mark icon. I like when the macroicon i change between the spells used so i can se the macro is running using ahk script btw. Can u help out ?

Any plans to add covenant ability in here? I am Venthyr and the swarm is important. I just dont know how to add it in myself. It could go on a Shift mod, so if you can tell me where to add it, I would like to. Just have to watch for the CD to come up when I do it that way.