Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Fury Warrior Macro **Updated 18-Aug-22**

Never mind. I’m still a dumb ass. I forgot that Fury had titan’s grip. I was just using a single 2-hand sword. And my warrior is 52.

1 Like

Ahh high enough level, but yeah need 2x2H weapons for this macro :slight_smile: is it working now?

It is working perfectly now that I pulled my head out of my ass and crafted another 2-hand sword.

2 Likes

i use this macro on my level 60 with x2x2hands, but i sometimes have kill attacks, which don’t happen, eg the game doesn’t take anything, or sometimes it stops that i stop causing me to interrupt my dps

@Jan I will start with the basics :slight_smile: what level is your toon?

hii im ilvl 200+ lv 60 i do only use this macro and me dps not high anough other ppl with lower ilvl get more dps

1 Like

Hi @Elfyau and fellow warriors. How can I stop my Fury from attacking bad guys in dungeons, without my approval? When I hold my “F” key (using AHK @250ms) and our dugeon team finishes a kill, my warrior just goes nuts and runs to the next nearest bad guy. Even before the team, tank included, starts the fight. Any help would be appreciated. Keep in mind, I’m no WOW expert. I’m just a pappy who likes to play the game and let you guys lead the way. :wink:

@CrankyPants_13263 open GSE highlight the macro, click edit then click tab1, then look for and delete /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Charge, null. Save and then you should be good :slight_smile:

Tahnk you so much, @Elfyau.

1 Like

i use your macro and i like it. My problem is that other players in M + are saying that my damage is too low. My GS is 246 and I do about 6k total damage in M +. according to SIM i must do 9K. I can do that on the training manikin too. Do you have an explanation for this?

if you can apply the damage to a dummy then it’s your fault it is not being applied in a dungeon.

i think also, but what or how can i find the problem…

214 / 5000

Risultati della traduzione

I modified the macro, because it did not run well for me, the priority must always be given to a fit of anger and execution when they are to be used, slash / skull blower I removed them for plus especially they are not used at all.

1 Like

is it still good in 9.1?

1 Like

Is this working in a 9.1?

I copied and pasted his title, chief: “Elfyau’s (GSE 3) 9.1 Fury Warrior Macro”

1 Like

the macro io modified it for now for 9.1.5 because for example wirlwind is used in macro and it is wrong it must be used manually, as well as the cd burst give, I also use a separate macro that uses them together:
/ cast recklessness
/ cast spear of the bastine (kyrian)
/ use 13
/ use 14
/ cast berserker (racial troll order)

1 Like

It’s perfectly fine in the macro as long as if you’re doing WQ’s and dallies only and you have a second Tab setup for Dungeons, Raid, etc.

1 Like

Good morning. I was going to remove this line so I wouldn’t auto target and charge a new mob; however, not sure if it’s because of the newer version of GSE but when I remove this, and then try and use the macro, it makes my toon start saying outloud “Keypress”.

Below is a screenshot of what I’m seeing. I just click “delete variable” to the right and save the macro. But, as I mentioned above, it then starts spitting out “keypress” over and over. Appreciate any help!

If you delete the variable you also have to delete the line for the variable in every single box it currently sits in.

So if you have a KeyPress variable, you also have to delete the KeyPress that’s in every section as well.

2 Likes