Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Protection Paladin Macro **Updated 05-Sep-22**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Paladin macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Made this one a little more solid with a bit more DPS output. Use big heal as or when needed only. Enjoy!

Made @250ms

TALENTS:- 1,1,1,1,1,2,2

dWuziaakQkrNIQcAwa2fvf4xkPgMi6ykXYOINbvnnQk11ikTnrOVrvLXrvH6CqLADkv4DuvunpQkH7rvr5FIQmqQkIdsPAHuspuemrQQ6IQQAJqf(OsfnsvHtsu1kjkEPO0mvQQBkkStO8tOsgQuLLQK8uitLkDvLkzRkv5RevwROOERQO7QQYEr(ROidwYHvSykXJbAYI0LjTzPQ(SOYOLkNwWRPuMTuUTsz3Q8BkgUQYXvQulNWZfA6GUUQ02fv13Hk68uL1tvjnFISFupSQI0ZQQqMwixcBHq)TNPE9YeUSsyoKlHCNMEWiHYdipG8aYdipG8aYJq2FHDgbH21z7m484Y(lSZii0or)3tfXG5im8lj9nH(F9ncqnbZ23ahlHwa6rwj0(teURV0bQPeYjPJtsCNu2Lex8Zjrc5IReimCN0jPFekJbuyIKlHTqUeAVreglnnsUekR6TsB6evYLWwi0AWjc565za7M70w4Y9JRhZ2Mk4Y0Nl5edSJWCi0AWjc565za7M70w4Y9Jl75RxUWLJl5edSJWWtO1GteY1ZZa2n3PTWL7hx2fP6b5YFTVEPQGGekR61tOXi5syleAnCe5uOE6Mhxppt3i2aotQoP)EMQt6pcZHqRbNiKRNBM0Dmn4pUEmBBQGltFUK5ncdGkbjiHSdcdMlsUe2c5syleILyPSQxpHgJSelryoeAn4eHC98mGDZDAlC5(Xf(fCJxwcdpHyjwkR6TsB6evwILiK8huf5pncZHqUEFkHwPF6ajiH5qUe2cHyjwkR61tOXilXseMdHwdorixp3mP7i2f6dbody3CN2cxUFC5JLnr)W7Z565za7M70w4Y9JlzXNyYKegEcXsSuw1BL20jQSelri5pOkYFAegEc569PeAL(PdKGegEYLWwixcBHqSelLv96j0yKLyjcZHqRbNimQ7(vpqLRNNbSBUtBHl3pU4IlHgvOpd0SzzGCXLtsh)wa4Yjrz9dpHHNqSelLv9wPnDIklXseY17tjKDqyWCeKWCixcBHqSelLv96j0yKLyjcZHqRbNiKRNNbSBUtBHl3pUWllECllHHNqSelLv9wPnDIklXseY17tjKDqyWCeKqUEFkH23y(i0k9thiH5qieu)WX7bcdMJq9ebJia9iiH5BYLWwielXszvVEcngzjwIWCi0AWjc565za7M70w4Y9JlhF74NSegEcXsSuw1BL20jQSelri5pOkYFAegEc569PeAL(PdKGeKqYFwEdn4EJimwAAKCjucMnldKSsixr4SPWfYkHCfHZMcDiReKGeKqOpfuE)jmhcjNo2S)kMi5sqcLHch)h4qUe6H2(AHZgH6GWV4owV2sW4dAHZ2AT13BEjK700dgj0cWcWcWcWcGdGdH2j6)EQigmhHHFjPVjK9xyNrqO)T(EZlHsOnXO8(tyoekJ5ENM8huf5RhmyoYkHKthB2FftKCjiH2FIWD9LoqnLqojDws6SKOdEh)sUqOhA7JqzmPkx(ehztUfzzqpKhhUC13i4soJiLltFU2zZi84YxIZo946unvt5Yi4YCC1tya9HC9W0s569GHgxbixDtKlWjczzSVVlx9ncUEmBBQGltFUK5ncdGkldlJBxiY12akmCfICLQPbWbQPCbnCT5XLD5(JWvg)5Q3afQ5IC5lWZYWL)MBAPaCTYyrfqU6f(MdGRmcGDJ24so9sBZLcWLvryoU8paAtfrZbWLfH3CaCLvpUKtJW27LcWLkcGCjcG2ubaxzNgxwMOya4kRieHMVovWLvdoBHlhax2TiMnU2BI7(v9vaUWcG24kZARTPcaUKrf6MhaxGDIqKlldot1dGRmhnnixwncFQpc0xTfa4chcnveSXfouHjY1J5nxlaW1Jri84Y6laxw1JRhgqBHlhaxwfVWP9VLQcaU2mVIjLRXIy6cBaC9WSPwekob4kHoricnFDQGReglcvmaCLXiSX1kJLWfnhax)nEaCHJboTa0dGR9mnBQGlRc9svqBkax7hMnaUS3MJl5cTnZlSdGRvZL6XL1ranhaxiZBBLo5RImdWLRreAC9yeHZgaxw1wFVwamyEJaCjJPBoU2pCP7o)qecWL9UnnLRmie2SPe6V9m1RxMWLvc5V2FEBqcBHqOpfuE)jSetKqU4kbcd3jDs6hH(F9ncqnbZ23ahlHwa6rwjibjira

Usage Information

Made @250ms
SHIFT for Word of Glory (when needed or on Proc) Hold until it has cast
ALT for Hammer of Justice

This macro is dedicated to my AWESOME Patreons <3
Donald, Robert Pipan, Michael Wendland, Brian Dickerson, bryan, Ken Westlund, eric ricker, Kal basra, Kristopher Bowling, Abram Vasquez, Nick Zellmer, Jeremy, chris bawden, Zsolt Boróczki, Fredrik Feros Haugli, Harry Bu, Ben Hocking, BrutalElder, mourad abrahim, Homebrew, Christopher Cabrera, Mark Robinson, Eoy, Fatality, Volker Brendecke, Liam, Alan Wilmouth, Randy Barton, SoulReaverZ, Toril Harink, Belfylicious, Johan Lindqvist, Ahmed M

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.04.

Feedback is welcome and encouraged! Remember, the more feedback I have, the more I may be able to improve the macros!

P.s. Like what I do? Why not buy me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

2 Likes

Trying this on my Pally now :smiley: Happy to see a macro from you for Prot Elfy!

1 Like

Updated the macro. The new macro is in the original post. Cheers :shield:

awesome job my friend Pally71 approve , might your best macro yet

1 Like

Thank you!! Hopefully, it serves you well! Haven’t seen you in a bit. Hope you have been well :slight_smile:

yeah I am good my friend love the macro I hope all is well I need to add you to my friends list The Pally is ally

I do use this macro a lot. I have also modded it to suit my style (moved blocks around/Added mod:shift Divine Toll) and covenant. I am Kyrian. The main reason is the Divine Toll…nice damage move, but also when it has cast, Holy Shock is cast on me - my health frequently goes from 40k back to 70k. The test of how balanced this macro is - is that I have solo completed the SoulConstruct quest. This is in the maw and required defeating a 1285k monster. Alright - I have to be aware of ground effect moves from the mob…but I have soloed it. OK I am ilvl 226…the macro does a great job. Thank you. PS PPL just remember - the macro is a starting place. You are lucky if it is perfect for you, but you need to change it to meet your play style. I like to try out the suggested Talents, thus there are times I change them to suit me and add blocks if it’s not a passive move.

2 Likes

So I am just starting to get into these and really liking them, but for port I am trying to find out where to add in seraphim since that seems to be the goto talent in that row. Any help @Elfyau ? Seems the general for even raiding would be 2231332 for talents.

hey buddy i seen no one replied to you seriphim isent recommended for any talent build there are others for better for protection

Seraphim is actually the most used talent in that row for a protection paladin. But all good, thanks :slight_smile:

anyway we can get a update on this if possible

1 Like

Elfy will get around to it as soon as he can. You do realize that he has written a macro for every class and spec, right? It takes time for him to write it, get it out on patreon for testing (roughtly 2 weeks test), then he pushes it to his addons on curseforge. that’s how you’ll get your updates for macros. you’re gonna have to be patient.

1 Like

This macro has been updated and is now available in the original post and via curseforge. Let me know what you think! Cheers :shield:

1 Like

I really love your prot pally macro, @Elfyau! It’s really smooth, even at 250ms (i refuse to go any lower than that, even if the macro has to be run at something faster XD ). I did make a couple of tweak to it. I just added the Kyrian ability, and I added an extra Judgment, Consecration, and Word of Glory. Great job!

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers! :shield:

1 Like