Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Subtlety Rogue Macro **Updated 26-Aug-22**

Are you high on the hash or are you just commenting to say something? I praised him because he was doing a good job and i said IF he could make slice and dice 100% uptime it would be perfect. I didnt try to insult him. Stop causing flack

Accusing me of doing drugs? thats cute. in all honesty I thought your account was a troll account because the only thing I ever see you ask is “whats the dps on this” “this doesnt work” or literally asking the same question over and over when the answers are given to you on multiple threads. I will end it there just for the sake of not filling elfys thread with garbage. a tip, if you’re really that curious and dead set on DPS then test it out, more than likely your gear and stats will be different than most so therefor your DPS will be different. and I deleted my original post because I didn’t want to waste my time on you but here we are. I really hope there is a /ignore feature.

Yeah you really should ignore because none of my questions are any of your business since they are not directed to you.

Asking the same questions does not make one a troll btw

Cheers mate not here to fight with anyone. I just found the reply disrespectful

Hey Elfyau!

Thanks for all the work you put in on these macros.

I keep locking up and cant even click on items and when it is working the finishers never go off.
I’m only lvl 14 I’m thinking that’s why. Any other thoughts?

Thanks again and keep up the good work!!!

Thank you!! and yeah because of your level I would make a copy of the macro and remove any abilities you don’t have from it. (sadly rinse and repeat every time you get a new ability)

I think biggest issue is some of the skills must must morph as I don’t see some of them I there.

Thank you for quick response.

There is an issue where some abilities I have put in the macro are showing a different name, for me I click edit then tab 1, click config tab, then click tab 1 again and it fixes itself. But this works for me I know it doesn’t work for everyone

@ Caighil
Sometimes you need to go /m into the macro menu (the Character Specific Macro Menu not hte shared) and delete all the GSE macros in there. If you have older ones or old ones of the same name it can lock up.
Then /gse and create Icon. Fixes a few freezes for me.

I only play Subtlety manually as it needs timing or i feel energy starved and its not smooth if using a macro, but this is the best one - youo just need to manage your energy yourself to smooth thing out.

1 Like

Hello to you. First of all, I want to tell you that I am speaking to you thanks to an online translator because my English is very weak haha. I would like to know if it was possible to put your split macros AOE and ST in the same way as the macro grouping the two because it is impossible for me to import these in the format in which you have shared them. Thanks and gg to you for this macro :slight_smile:

What does the ‘HE’ stand for in the macro details in the box im drawing a blank

@Ishimaru just left click hold and drag your mouse across it will highlight the code then you can left-click and copy or press ctrl+c to copy :slight_smile:
@Christopher_Mills the HE is a variable and will input /cast [nochanneling] Heart Essence in its place.

In fact, as I’m French and my internet pages are automatically translated into French, the import code has also been partially translated, that’s why I couldn’t copy your macro xD But it works fine, thank you very much for this macro bro !!!

1 Like

Hi I’m new to all this but unsure if I understand it fully. Is it litterally just downloading gse > import macro > put in on action bar and then just spam press the macro button? :stuck_out_tongue:

Also what’s the difference between. Pre macro and main sequence etc. Is that just something automated or does that mean I have to cast that myself pre macro?

hello @Ricmaniac that is correct about what to do.
the button pushing does everything in the macro. you dont have to do anything but push the button.

1 Like

I removed Heart Essence from the macro, but I still see the icon pop up in the macro every now and then, any idea why?

i see the same thing in other macros too. its weird that its popping up.

Hey @Elfyau Been a great macro up until level 50 but since I went to SL’s the macro stopped casting anything apart from stealth tried @John-Metz that was working in SL right up until level 56 now it’s gone like yours casting stealth only same with lutechi’s macro also can you help out thanks

2 Likes

That’s strange. Because I start using it on 60 now in shadowlands… found out too late :stuck_out_tongue: but still works for me

1 Like

The best simC combo ive found is 1322231, might be worth checking out. Also simplifies by replacing techniques with a single target passive.

1 Like