Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.5 Windwalker Monk Macro **Updated 09-Aug-22**

Minor changes, but updated. New macro in the original post. Cheers :smiley:

sometimes the macro stops and is doing nothing even with energy and cd ready spells. furorfists seems to be skipped sometimes

@deadbeef thanks for letting me know :slight_smile: I will work on that and some other issues in an update!

1 Like

@Tirgarde you sure can! highlight the macro click edit, go to tab 1, scroll down until you see the ~~ Key Release ~~ section, delete the line /cast [nochanneling] Storm, Earth and Fire. Click save and you are done!! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Updated the macro (again lol) the new macro is in the original post.

Got an error message when i imported the macro stating the 18 macro limit was met/exceeded and wouldnt create the macro.
will there be a fix to this?

really appreciate the work you do!

@DadBodSquad ingame type /m and delete any extra macros for your toon that you do not use (match the names to the ones you use in GSE if that helps :slight_smile: )

cant believe i missed that, lol! ty sir! next coffee is on me :wink:

2 Likes

lol all good :slight_smile: I’m just glad it worked for you! :+1:

Yet another update :stuck_out_tongue: new macro is in the original post! Cheers! :panda_face:

other talent in gse other in post

1 Like

I will check that, thank you! :+1:

@Xavaris fixed thank you!

Macro works great , only problem im having is the roll , seem in a instance or at the wrong time im rolling into something and i didnt see roll in the macro , anyway to turn it off ?

I don’t know what would be causing this as you noticed it is not in the macro, do you have roll on a separate macro?

Good morning first of all what in nekro or kyrian? :relaxed:

Hey there, I love this macro, thank you so much for creating it. :slight_smile:

I am trying to include Faeline Stomp (The Nightelf covenant power) which can refresh randomly and needs to be triggered often. Wherever I try to include it, it messes up the macros rythm. Do you have a tip for me where it should go?

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You could add an unused key modifier [mod:ctrl] for example, and drop it at the end of the KeyPress variable.

edit: this means you would need to manually trigger it

1 Like

I have done this now similar to ring of peace and it works. I am wondereing if there is a way to have it trigger automatically (I am VERY lazy) :slight_smile:

2 Likes