Elfyau's One Button Outlaw

This macro is plug and play really if a dungeon set focus to Tank. This macro runs with the slice and dice talent, AOE DPS you need to hold SHIFT.

Now I know what most of you are going to ask is “what about roll the bones” and to answer that one I am working on it, but it is being a little screwy in the GSE macro’s and not working properly. But I promise I will keep working on it and when I get a working model I will post it.

d4d2caqzPEjukVLqABiPdtXmjepgKzJuUhHYnri)IeDBe5Ac2jb7vz3GA)s(juOggs8BvmqQKAOqvgSOHJaheQOVrvDmuNJOfsvwkvIfJqTCv6HqH8uGLrQEUqtekXujLjdvA6Q6IqrDvOiEgK3bf0gHs1wPsYMrqBhPstdQQzrPptOADqbgjuH7scgnj01ruNekPBbfPttsNNk14OIJJuXRrQ6XtBc8ayweSJXyI2e0N2a4OPrWadOzO1WFCaeZSoIhalnHgY0(jWdaiOHWkwMGovkdGZBdBMaMggGid094Q(gvpWXPnbEAtGhqjKj(XMoKByOUsrjDWfdIkQs4RqL3o2VyqhseB(kRKro((2kzNaIzBLSKQe5BRKLshk4BRKLiehWWkR82X(fd6qIyZxzLStaXSTswsvI8TvYsPdf8TvYseIdtqFaLqM4hB6qUHH6kR82X(fd6qIyZxzLSeH4GTswIqmvBLSeH4GTswIqCWwj7e8PISvQtr6yRKLiehSvYseId2kzjcXbBLStWNkYwPofPJTswIqCWwjlrioyRKDc(ur2k1PiDgqKZHarujP(dOhgaJoKi28ZBaC0gCN3acne9ZBaVM2pVbCrfwCEEdODvHPVFEEdGT2TlnT2e7PTFaxuHfxFEda(MaStgg6vpWdG3v9CvF3dGT2nE3ogN2e4bu(MR493Wnj3vkk8rrZLKf32GRctqFaLqM4xPOUMWde5Ocvg8Li83pG2vfM((1N3a4DBImq3Z0MapGsit8RKLs)a(7haVt8jYaDptBc8akHmXVsg5hOSF)(bWj5xXZDamtJq3gYdqKbMSHgwH)(s3g(vpWZB)(na

P.S. Don’t forget to follow me on twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau All the toons you see use GSE!!!

2 Likes

Hey Elfyau,

Wouldn’t it be more meta to use 21X233X?

Ghostly Strike is one of the lowest talents on WC logs as well as Blinding Powder.

That’s what I started with but I kept changing things to get the most out of the macro, so this is the result of HOURS of changes and tweaks

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll stick with it and see how it pans out. :smiley:

no problem let me know how it goes and if I change anything I’ll update the macro :slight_smile: