Elfyau's 8.3 Survival Hunter Macro **Updated 15-June-20**

La macro devrait fonctionner correctement si vous échangez les talents que vous souhaitez. Sinon, laissez-moi savoir et je verrai ce que je peux faire.

non justement, j’ai déjà essayé…
La macro décroche a un moment et le personnage ne fait rien.
Pas aussi fluide que celle mise présenté.
cordialement.

J’ai réédité le message original, la macro que j’ai créée tient compte de vos talents, essayez-la et laissez-moi savoir comment ça se passe :slight_smile:

Merci bro, je test ce soir.
Merci énormément de ton dévouement et ta rapidité. Je te donnerai les rapports. Nm.hm palais.
Thx

sorry i am kinda new to GS but what is MS like 50ms or 100ms i put the macro on my scroll wheel should i change something to make it better?

Check this post out to answer your question about MS: What is MS how to change?

If you don’t have any keyboard or mouse software to change this you could try this:

your best bet then would be to download and install auto hot key from here: https://www.autohotkey.com

Once installed right click anywhere on your desktop and click new then Autohotkey Script. Once its open delete everything inside and put this code in:

#IfWinActive World of Warcraft
$3::
GetKeyState, state, 3, P
if state = D

Loop
{
Send {3}
Sleep, 70
return
}
#IfWinActive

Change all the 3’s to what ever key you have your macro on. the line with sleep is your MS so in this case 70. Save it to something you will remember. Right click that file and click run - go into game and hold key it should now work.

i have a razer keyboard and mouse and have the razer central thing but i dont know where to go to change anything

Try checking this out: How to Assign MACRO to Razer Mouse - 2019 - YouTube

Is this casting growl in the rotation? I don’t see it in the config to edit it, but my pet certainly is casting growl even with auto-cast turned off.

No its not in the macro, what you might be seeing is the Misdirect… go into the macro and in the OnKeyPress look towards the bottom there is a line that will cast misdirect to your pet

Hrmm… yea, I saw that. I’m just so confused now. It must have been a bug with the pet ui, because he was taunting on cooldown it seemed. Thanks!

1 Like

No problem sorry i couldn’t do more

Question how do you click what sequence you want on the GSE addon in game?

Do you mean how to use the macro you want?

Great macro Elfyau, So fun…Thank you. I’m trying to remove intimidation from the macro but when I delete it under the edit option and save it, But it still casts while running the macro. How do I remove intimidation otherwise?

if you have removed it from the macro I have no idea why it would still be going off sorry will look into it

1 Like

Is there an aoe version of this to use in M+ that includes carve in the rotation?

Try putting carve on a modifier, maybe that’ll work I don’t know though haven’t tried it

Carve is already in this version

Updated, major rotation overhaul new macro in original post!