Elfyau's 8.3 Survival Hunter Macro **Updated 15-June-20**

No its not in the macro, what you might be seeing is the Misdirect… go into the macro and in the OnKeyPress look towards the bottom there is a line that will cast misdirect to your pet

Hrmm… yea, I saw that. I’m just so confused now. It must have been a bug with the pet ui, because he was taunting on cooldown it seemed. Thanks!

1 Like

No problem sorry i couldn’t do more

Question how do you click what sequence you want on the GSE addon in game?

Do you mean how to use the macro you want?

Great macro Elfyau, So fun…Thank you. I’m trying to remove intimidation from the macro but when I delete it under the edit option and save it, But it still casts while running the macro. How do I remove intimidation otherwise?

if you have removed it from the macro I have no idea why it would still be going off sorry will look into it

1 Like

Is there an aoe version of this to use in M+ that includes carve in the rotation?

Try putting carve on a modifier, maybe that’ll work I don’t know though haven’t tried it

Carve is already in this version

Updated, major rotation overhaul new macro in original post!

update works great. thanks for all your work.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know :smiley:

(LvL 45) dont know… if i use the macro it gets stuck sometimes.
mostly in dungeons the cast i dont heave or heart is red and texted as “null”

if you remove the /cast Heart Essence line it should work properly

okay, ill try that. thanks for advice

the weird thing with it is my whole wow get stuck somehow… i can move, my pet still can attack but if i toogle the macro off i cant use my spells not even autoattack >.<

but i will try to remove that line from the macro

1 Like

Try using an essence thats passive or instant cast like reaping flames. I have had good success with reaping flames.

I’ll test this out for you tonight @Elfyau

1 Like

I use Vision of perfection myself lol love my passives I only put it in the macro for those that do not.

I found that reaping works really well world content and pvp for survival hunter.

Blood of the enemy works good with these macros in mythic

And vop works well in raids

All these as majors in different situations. Just my experience so take it with a grain of salt lol. I do have seperate sets of gear for bm and survival so when I get to the house ill get on a dummy and shoot you a message.