Enh 7.1.5 Temp fix

First you need to download original GnomeSequencer…

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info23234-r1.html#info

Install it in your WoW Addons folder like always. Next you must rename “ExampleSequences.lua” to “Sequences.lua”. Then open up Sequences.lua and delete everything from the line that starts with Sequences on down. Then past this macro in. After that, open up WoW and open your macros window and create a new macro with the name “SpitzST” and it will create the macro for you. Drag to your bar and tap away.

The temp talents for the time being (and this macro) are 3212112

Sequences['SpitzST'] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
limit = limit % #macros + 1
step = 1
else
step = step % #macros + 1
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/run sfx=GetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX");
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
]],
"/cast Stormstrike",
"/cast Boulderfist",
"/castsequence [combat] Crash Lightning, Lava Lash",
"/castsequence Flametongue, Lava Lash",
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [combat] Doom Winds
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

Thanks Spitz

Spitz, what talents are you using for this?

Im having problems, it wont make the macro.

Wont populate Macro… =(

same no go havent had gs work since gse

“The temp talents for the time being (and this macro) are 3212112”

If you follow my instructions, it will work. I’ve been doing multiple testing for several hours now.

1. Download GnomeSequencer
  2. Copy to Addons folder
  3. Rename ExampleSequences to Sequences
  4. Open Sequences.lua and copy my macro below the line “-- Here’s a large demonstration sequence documenting the format:”
  5. Open WoW
  6. Make sure GnomeSequencer addon is turned on
  7. Create a new macro and name it “SpitzST”

Side note…ANY change you make to the macro inside of Sequences.lua, you must SAVE the document and then /reload inside of WOW for the changes to take effect.

you can actually just add two ‘-’ before line 421-425 on the startup.lua in the GS-Core folder. it looks like this:

–if specID > 15 then
–GSPrintDebugMessage(L["Checking if specID “] … specID … " " … specclass … L[” equals "] … currentenglishclass)
–else
–GSPrintDebugMessage(L["Checking if specID “] … specID … L[” equals currentclassid "] … currentclassId)
–end

HOPE THIS HELPS!

I love you

i get an error saying “you are about to run a custom script , which could cause a loss of character , items and gold”

Perfect! Thanks!

[quote quote=39265]I love you
[/quote]

Ummmm…I think…you’re swell? haha

To account for some new talent changes, I made some slight modifications to the OP from Spitz and it seems to be working fairly well for me. I see an increase over 7.1 damage now instead of a decrease.

Talents are 1212122.

Use the Macro+SS method outlined by Spitz in an earlier thread

Start sequence I’m using is Rockbiter -> Flametongue -> Fury of Air -> Wolves -> Activate Macro Sequence

Sequences['PlobsST'] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
limit = limit % #macros + 1
step = 1
else
step = step % #macros + 1
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/run sfx=GetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX");
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
]],
"/cast Windsong",
"/castsequence [combat] Lava Lash",
"/castsequence Flametongue, Lava Lash",
"/cast Rockbiter",
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [combat] Doom Winds
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

Not perfect but it’s a start on increasing my DPS with the new talent power levels, feedback appreciated.

PS. Phillip Buddah that is not a new issue - you are seeing a PSA from Blizzard about all types of macros. See eg World of Warcraft Forums

I can’t seem to get any of the new macro’s working, wether it’s with the original GS, GSE or GSE 2.0. None of them work for me now since the patch :frowning:

I have gotten most macros to work but not this one.
Are you able to import this by yourself into GSE2?

Talking about macro PlobsST

[quote quote=39555]To account for some new talent changes, I made some slight modifications to the OP from Spitz and it seems to be working fairly well for me. I see an increase over 7.1 damage now instead of a decrease.
Talents are 1212122.

[/quote]

This macro refuses to import into GSE2

I am using for the original GS addon instructions posted in the OP of this thread, haven’t gone back to GSE since it broke on the 7.1.5 update, hoping GS will withstand the next patch better than GSE.

Btw Spitz… These talent and specc will be top on 4 pieces! Atleast sims show that.

I love Spitz macros, but can anyone help with GSE2?, when I try to import it it says “Storage The Custom StepFunction Specified is not recognised and has been ignored.”
Thanks in advance !