enhance 7.1.5

So are all the macros we have created in “MyMacros” folder just useless now? I have quite a few macros that ive spent alot of time tweaking to get just right that id hate to see wasted =/

It’s not working, not showing up in the macros once i copy and paste

once you import it. close the GS window and the import sucessful one. then reopen the GS window. If the macro worked right, you should see it in the list now.

[quote quote=39703]once you import it. close the GS window and the import sucessful one. then reopen the GS window. If the macro worked right, you should see it in the list now.
[/quote]

I did that, and nothing showed up for me still, even reloaded the game and nothing.

It still didnt for me either Darksiodar

Am I not copying and pasting the correct information?

I copied this from Timothy on page 1… and I am pasting the whole thing in the import box. The format looks a bit different after I save this response.

<edit> - I guess what I am asking is… is there any part of this I should not be pasting?

Sequences[‘enhancment’] = {
author=“Gugtar@Turalyon”,
SpecID=263,
Talents = “1,3,1,2,2,2,2”,
Help = “Dogs are on a separate button.”,
Helplink = “enhance 7.1.5 - Patch 7.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros”,
Default=1,
Icon=‘INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK’,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = “Sequential”,
KeyPress={
“/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”,
},
“/cast Windsong”,
“/cast Stormstrike”,
“/castsequence Rockbiter, Rockbiter, Crash Lightning”,
“/cast Stormstrike”,
“/castsequence Rockbiter, Lightning Bolt”,
“/cast Flametongue”,
“/cast Rockbiter”,
“/cast Stormstrike”,
“/cast Rockbiter”,
“/castsequence Rockbiter, Lava Lash”,
KeyRelease={
“/use Doom Winds”,
},
},
},
}

It is not possible for me to; create new, import (as it makes a new record) or rename existing either. GS gui respons correctly when saving, but nothing is saved, i have tried both /rl and re-starting wow, its simply not there also when enabling ‘list all macroes’. So i guess this is related to new GSE build and not the import function in general.

Ok i got this to work and heres how

1. down load the gse2
  2. go ingame and import the macro (click import and copy and paste from website to box on add on)
    3, Go into the enhancement macro and hit edit and maually put author in and save
  3. open mymacro.lua and maually put the macro in like you did with all the other ones and save
  4. go to macros and put it in like usual pick your icon and so on and save
  5. go back into /gs and youll now see that your icon has changed from a book to the icon u chose now u can drag it.

i noticed any macro that shows up in /ge that has a book as a icon will not allow you to drag it###

hope this will help ppl get it done
at ilvl 877 im pulling 400k unbuffed its not where i need to be but its good for now till some one can perfect this like the last enchancement macro

[quote quote=39941]Ok i got this to work and heres how 1. down load the gse2 2. go ingame and import the macro (click import and copy and paste from website to box on add on) 3, Go into the enhancement macro and hit edit and maually put author in and save 4. open mymacro.lua and maually put the macro in like you did with all the other ones and save 5. go to macros and put it in like usual pick your icon and so on and save 6. go back into /gs and youll now see that your icon has changed from a book to the icon u chose now u can drag it. #### i noticed any macro that shows up in /ge that has a book as a icon will not allow you to drag it###
hope this will help ppl get it done at ilvl 877 im pulling 400k unbuffed its not where i need to be but its good for now till some one can perfect this like the last enchancement macro
[/quote]

How on earth (no pun intended) are you pulling 400k.
Tried this as well nut not hitting over 350k. Over a amount of 50mill dmg and 100mill dmg.
I am 880 with rank 34 on weapon (weapon ilvl 902).
Mastery 62%
Haste 24%
Crit 23%

Tell me if you are using other talents or what you are doing cuz apparently I’m doing something wrong.

Are you running this manually or what speed are you running it at on auto-click/synapse? Because I’m struggling to move past about 350k at 880 as well.

[quote quote=39950]

Ok i got this to work and heres how 1. down load the gse2 2. go ingame and import the macro (click import and copy and paste from website to box on add on) 3, Go into the enhancement macro and hit edit and maually put author in and save 4. open mymacro.lua and maually put the macro in like you did with all the other ones and save 5. go to macros and put it in like usual pick your icon and so on and save 6. go back into /gs and youll now see that your icon has changed from a book to the icon u chose now u can drag it. #### i noticed any macro that shows up in /ge that has a book as a icon will not allow you to drag it### hope this will help ppl get it done at ilvl 877 im pulling 400k unbuffed its not where i need to be but its good for now till some one can perfect this like the last enchancement macro

How on earth (no pun intended) are you pulling 400k. Tried this as well nut not hitting over 350k. Over a amount of 50mill dmg and 100mill dmg. I am 880 with rank 34 on weapon (weapon ilvl 902). Mastery 62% Haste 24% Crit 23% Tell me if you are using other talents or what you are doing cuz apparently I’m doing something wrong. [/quote]

i have my macro for my mouse set up as so
Down 3
up 3
down 1
up 1
0.100 second delay

1 being genral macro
3 being stormstrike
also i do hit lightning bolt manually sometimes if it seems to sit and not go off quick
i ran a 6 min test and ended up with 365 unbuffed. I got the origanal 400 after about a 3 min run. Procs of stormbringer will def change your dps.
my sims say i should be hitting 490 so im not where near where i should be.
i really hate this new shit they did to enhancement, the old specs macro ran so smooth
ilvl 880
mast-60.59
crit- 21.63
haste- 24.79
42 in weapon
902 weapon ilvl

[quote quote=39306]NAtive GSE2 Version
[/quote]and a whole lot of code that did not quote well lol

Hey Timothyluke i was wondering if there is a way to adjust this macro and take out the windsong and lighting bolt and run a 2/3/1/2/1/2/2 spec with out having to worry about the windsong and OC crap it seems it would flow alot bnetter and sims say its only a 23k dps loss from the other spec, but with the fact that it flows better it might be better for us macro users

ingame - /gs select the macro and edit away

I posted a GSE2 one as a player had trouble importing it and i spent the time to figure out how to get it to import. You would need to talk to the OP about your shaman questions.

[quote quote=39250]Threw this together this evening. Try it out, seems to work OK for me. Dogs are on a separate button.
Sequences[‘enhancment’] = { author=”Gugtar@Turalyon”, specID=263, version=14, source = “Local”, helpTxt = “Talents: 1312222″, StepFunction = GSStaticPriority, icon=’INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK’, lang=”enUS”, PreMacro=[[ /targetenemy [noharm][dead] ]], “/cast Windsong”, “/cast Stormstrike”, “/castsequence Rockbiter, Rockbiter, Crash Lightning”, “/cast Stormstrike”, “/castsequence Rockbiter, Lightning Bolt”, “/cast Flametongue”, “/cast Rockbiter”, “/cast Stormstrike”, “/cast Rockbiter”, “/castsequence Rockbiter, Lava Lash”, PostMacro=[[ /use Doom Winds ]], }
[/quote]
so where would be a good place to add feral spirits into this macro, i have changed this up a little and am not using windsong or OC and am pulling 365k consistantly, ill post what i changed maybe some one can let me know the best place to put wolves if there is a good place

THis is what i changed it to and it runs smooth and i get a little better dps
2/3/1/2/1/2/2
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
“/cast Stormstrike”,
“/cast Stormstrike”,
“/cast Flametongue”,
“/cast Rockbiter”,
“/cast Stormstrike”,
“/cast Rockbiter”,
PostMacro=[[
/use Doom Winds
]],
}

365k after 5 min 880 ilvl. and once i put FOA on it never came off
top 4 damg abilities
stormstrike 19.5 %
lava lash 12.5 %
rockbiter 11.4 %
stormstrike offhand 10.2 %

anyone know a good place to put wolves at

[quote quote=40069]THis is what i changed it to and it runs smooth and i get a little better dps 2/3/1/2/1/2/2 PreMacro=[[ /targetenemy [noharm][dead] ]], “/cast Stormstrike”, “/castsequence Rockbiter, Rockbiter, Crash Lightning”, “/cast Stormstrike”, “/castsequence Rockbiter, Lava Lash”, “/cast Flametongue”, “/cast Rockbiter”, “/cast Stormstrike”, “/cast Rockbiter”, “/castsequence Rockbiter, Lava Lash”, PostMacro=[[ /use Doom Winds ]], }
anyone know a good place to put wolves at
[/quote]

to be honest i would probably put them in right after storm strike would aid in initial burst.

PreMacro=[[
]],
“/cast Stormstrike”,
"/cast [combat] Feral Spirit",
“/cast Stormstrike”,
“/cast Flametongue”,
“/cast Rockbiter”,
“/cast Stormstrike”,
“/cast Rockbiter”,
PostMacro=[[
/use Doom Winds
]],
}

ok so i tweeked it a little more
PreMacro=[[
]],
“/cast [combat] Feral Spirit”,
“/castsequence Rockbiter, Rockbiter, Crash Lightning”
“/cast Flametongue”,
“/cast Rockbiter”
“/cast Rockbiter”,
PostMacro=[[
/use Doom Winds
]],
}

now i dont have storm strike on the macro because of how i have my synapse set up i have the macro and stormstrike being spammed one after another with a 0.100 delay and while the macro is running i try and hit the lava lash procs best i can
i just hit a steady 400k dps on dummy unbuffed so let me know if anyone can improve this. we could probably take out crash lighting cause its only good when there ate 3 or more targets and when dogs are out what does everyone think

also i dont post much on the forums so if i seem to be hijacking this thread please let me know and ill make a new one, im like eveyone out here now just trying to fix the mess that blizz has caused so i mean no offence to the original post

Another body doing more testing is never offensive. Keep it up! We only get better as a community with contributions. Just don’t be like some other people I’ve seen who post new threads where their macros are in no way better than others posted. haha I won’t name names. If you get more consistent damage at 50mil and 100 mil damage done…create your own post. I’m still doing testing and I’m not happy with Rockbiter at the moment. /sad

Have anyone tested with Windsong in the macro?