Enhancement 5.3 Aoe

So this is a super duper macro. My toon is a fresh 90 shaman so as to the dps I can’t really give you accurate results. I saw a recent aoe macro and I have tweaked it to my liking. I have not encountered any lock ups on the targeting dummys, however I have not tested this macro after using a single target macro and how it would be affected.

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock, Null
/castsequence reset=6 Lava Lash, Fire Nova, Magma Totem,Chain Lightning, Stormstrike, Unleash Elements
/cast [combat] Ancestral Guidance
/cast [combat] Ascendance
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

As to why stormstrike is in here, its more of a filler.

I take that back lol…after several more tweaking of the single target I managed to work this out.

#showtooltip
/castsequence [mod]Totemic Recall;reset=10 Magma Totem,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Stone Bulwark Totem
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Fire Nova
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Lava Lash
/castsequence reset=0.3 Flame Shock
/cast [combat]Ascendance
/cast [combat]Shamanistic Rage
/startattack
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

The only issue I am having is the reset on magma totem. It will cast off the start, but it will not refresh. I didnt feel unleash elements was a big dps loss so rather the trying to somehow refresh flame shock all the time with it, I just took it out all together and went with the above. All and all, I’m happy with it.

The reason it doesn’t refresh is that the reset=time is only for if you don’t press the macro for that time (ie; reset=5 means that if you don’t press the macro for 5 seconds it will reset that part of the macro).
An option for getting it to reset as part of the macro would be to keep that first line, but also adjust the flame shock part of the macro. (Something like: /castsequence reset=15 Flame Shock, Flame Shock, Flame Shock, Flame Shock, Magma Totem) … So that it would refresh after every 4th shock or w/e is ideal for your liking.

,null is why it does not refresh. either add another castsequence with magma totem in it or move it from your starter line.

The null is there for a one time thing. Null is the same do not continue in the programming world.

If you would like to add Magma Totem my suggestion is put it on a button that you can easily reach and have some sort of totem timers to see.

I know it’s not the best way, but it’s not really the macro’s fault or your fault; Blizzard changed the totem system and in my opinion it’s worse.

something that you can change on it is the /castsequence [mod]Totemic Recall;reset=10 Magma Totem,null to /castsequence [mod]Totemic Recall;reset=target Magma Totem,null. It helped me a bit but its an option you can try