Enhancement Shaman (MoP - 5.4.2)

Dont know why that happened :slight_smile: but the above macro and if you follow the talent choices stated above works 100% for me. if you wanted to make this a really lazymacro just add the lightning Bolt as a modifier ie.

/cast [mod] Lightning Bolt

that way all you have to do is hold ALT, CTRL, or SHIFT and it will cast Lightning Bolt once when you have all 5 stacks.

Get ready for it though because they come fast and very very often with this macro … hold you all enjoy :slight_smile:

I know i would be lost with out this site and community :slight_smile: Thanks everyone for original post and credits to all those involved in making these macros.

Hey - I usually just write my own, but I cant be bothered with it for Enhancement - Many of you know about my other macros that I write - e.g. Arms Warrior; all 3 specs of Priest.

Anyway, I dont have my shaman lvled up yet, but I just made some slight changes to yours. I added a few lines to remove those red messages in the center of the screen as well as that watery/air sound you receive when attempting to use an ability that isnt available. I am not referring to error speech. Anyway, its annoying so I just thought it wouldnt hurt. As far as how good the macro is - I have yet to find out. I will tweak it accordingly; I promise - and I will post my changes, if any, on this page.

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,Earth Elemental Totem
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,Fire Elemental Totem
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Stormlash Totem
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Feral Spirit
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,Stormstrike
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,Lava Lash
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,Unleash Elements
/castsequence [pet:Primal Earth Elemental] reset=target/2.9 Searing Totem, Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem; [pet:Primal Fire Elemental] reset=target/3.0 Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earthbind Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem; [combat] reset=target/3.1 Searing Totem, Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earthbind Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem
/cast Ascendance
/cast Elemental Mastery
/cast Ancestral Guidance
/cast Shamanistic Rage 
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

Dont know wy, but these macros dont work good for pets, but you all choice lv 90 talent for pets, any one can explan wy or there is a way to realy use pets and this lazy macro.

Chris,

This is working wonders

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,Earth Elemental Totem
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,Fire Elemental Totem
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Stormlash Totem
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Feral Spirit
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,Stormstrike
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,Lava Lash
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,Unleash Elements
/castsequence [pet:Primal Earth Elemental] reset=target/2.9 Searing Totem, Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem; [pet:Primal Fire Elemental] reset=target/3.0 Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earthbind Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem; [combat] reset=target/3.1 Searing Totem, Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earthbind Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem
/cast Ascendance
/cast Elemental Mastery
/cast Ancestral Guidance
/cast Shamanistic Rage
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

332122 current spec

@540 ilv im doing about 140 -160k dps in LFR

Hi,

Today I’ll share with you the BEST service to <b>send anonymous emails</b> with attachments,

Check the link anonymous email

Have fun, and don’t be evil !

W.

With the fire elemental totem so high on the priority list you will NEED to SPAM that button as fast as possible… and manually doing so might be tricky even for The Flash… also check your latency and try to match the reset times to it or get as close as possible…
example…
your latency in game is 60 so reset=0.6 for 60 milliseconds
if you latency was say 80 change to reset=0.8

the above macro works with PRIMAL ELEMENTALIST talent as well make sure you have that lvl 90 talent.

Also would like to thank the original poster for the macros listed above. They have saved my Raid position and allowed me to be competitive even with my disability… SO THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Hey chris that macro is flawless however i feel in a pvp scenario primal ele is a bad choice. is there a way to make it so you can use unleash or ele blast? I feel like ele blast would tear people up with those maelstrom weapon procs and also since those totems are pointless in pve is there a way to take them out? awesome for pvp but dps loss in pve. I was bursting 340k@ 555 ilvl with crap trinkets but with legendarys and then held 200k for 5minutes on the training dummy so NO COMPLAINTS but i feel there is more potential i tried for like an hr but eaither my flame shock stops working or my fire totem kills my fire ele totem:(