Enhancement Shaman Swap Bar Macro v6.1 (with video)...

So any idea on modifications for different talents? Specifically two builds:

talents
Astral Shift
Windwalk Totem
Totemic Projection
Echo of the Elements
Ancestral Guidance
Unleashed Fury
Storm Elemental

and

talents
Astral Shift
Windwalk Totem
Totemic Projection
Echo of the Elements
Ancestral Guidance
Primal Elementalist
Liquid Magma

With the changes in 6.1 EotE beats out AS in nearly every fight. So I’m thinking that in most situations that I’d need more AOE I could use the second set and in ST fights I can use the first set.

[quote quote=23700]So any idea on modifications for different talents? Specifically two builds:
talents Astral Shift Windwalk Totem Totemic Projection Echo of the Elements Ancestral Guidance Unleashed Fury Storm Elemental
and
talents Astral Shift Windwalk Totem Totemic Projection Echo of the Elements Ancestral Guidance Primal Elementalist Liquid Magma
With the changes in 6.1 EotE beats out AS in nearly every fight. So I’m thinking that in most situations that I’d need more AOE I could use the second set and in ST fights I can use the first set.
[/quote]

I haven’t played this toon for quite awhile now. But I’ll revisit her some time this week and see if I can come up with something for the above-mentioned talent specs.

Cheers!

So far I been using this on my shaman from 90 to 94 and in LFG im typically #1 or #2 in overall DPS.

Hi there, hopefully you are still checking this post.
I tried to set this up and downloaded the appropriate addons. I can get the lightning/chain lightning proc to work when I hit the ctrl button but when I hit alt to use my CDs, it doesn’t seem to work. I’ve unbound all the keys involving those buttons but I don’t know if it’s a setting with BarTender or WeakAuras that I might have accidentally reset?