Post deleted by me ( i dont tolerare mocking or mobbing towards me )

as per usual some user are mocking / mobbing towards us, macro creator

3 Likes

pft. not as old as me. lol

ok, i could be doing this wrong, but when i paste the code for the talents into the game. it says that its out of date and wont import. i admit i could be not doing it right, since this is a new feature to the game.

this is whats showing up. just now.

oh i did from your SS. i just wanted to make sure it wasnt something i did wrong. lol

ok, so i’m not sure if its the game or the macro or GSE. but i have 2 issues.

1. everytime i login. i have to reimport the macros. their not being saved.
  2. when i do import them, their not working at all.

i have turned off all addons except GSE, thinking it might be one of them messing it up, but nope.

and this is weird to me:

dont know why games says there macros in the defult macro place. but GSE is blank.

Put a ticket in Tim’s GitHub so he can see it.

Thank you for the macro
I have read and re read so I should have shat-star on key 1 st on key 2 and aoe on key 3? to get the to work always have to have key one pressed?
I use ahk should i stop while trying to use this macro? i only have it on key 1 atm though
Sorry for being such qa noob but the macro is just not working for me
TIA
Tom

Hi @lloskka!

Have you tried with the ‘Empowered Spell Input’ set to ‘Press and Tap’ versus the default of Hold and Release? (Game Options >> Controls)

Thanks for the work you put into this macro!

Jaxx

Its still not working, i am lvl 70, specced into dev and i import macro, nothing happens, dosent work. What do we do? im eager to try this .w. c:

so we dont need outside software to auto key, just tap the keys and thats it?
sorry that i am not getting it :stuck_out_tongue:

Tom

I am using auto hotkey, so i need a ahk for each key as well?

I did go look at the macro and like said earlier they were gone so will try again

PS
I had all 3 hotkeys and all 3 macros but still could not get it to work, i guess i am not meant to have it lol

edited title, this is for leveling purposes 61-70

Sorry if in wrong chat, but is there a gse for beta ? love to test your macros!

1 Like

There is for Timothy’s Patreon , as stated in OP

Link your Patreon to your Discord, and then join GSE discord.

The download is in gse resources channel.

Cheers m8 .

Thank you. i am using the latest version of GSE. am at 61 now. had to re import the macro again. tried it out and nothing is firing off. i tried pushing the keybind for the 3 spells on keyboard and using the keybind buttons on my mouse.

Ive helped today @mightymist3ry with screen sharing on GSE discord… but no SUCCESS ( at least he DOES not trust me to remote hehe but noticed problem on his side )

Showed to him my side with no problem at all.

The problem for both of you its for sure your external software or in less manner your GSE is not working .

in 10h i Will be on discord so reach me by davyjones

Cheers

@Siodar when you Say pressing have u tried macro with your external software recording 1-2 or 1-3?

i cannot get your macro to work at all no matter what i try

I can make my own and it works, so i know it is not GSE or my keyboard

EDIT: now i can however Copy every action in your macro and paste it into my own and it works

2 Likes

i did the same and its working now. thank you for that idea @elandrus

1 Like

Happy for both of you. :heart: