Post deleted by me ( i dont tolerare mocking or mobbing towards me )

ok, few things lol:

1. had to remake the macro so it would fire off like previously had to do with your last macro.
  2. this keep popping up when fire off the macro.
  3. getting these errors.

WTF i have never seen that kind of message . Lol

Have u updated to the latest versiĆ³n from discord ? and Cleaned GSE?

If it DOES NOT work, do it manually Im having no errors whstsoever.

Remember to match msec both on GSE and keypress external software

i have the latest Tim put out.
i did all the following things you suggested.

Hey there,
Pain in the butt again, so do we still need the shat start macro? what is left key click please?

TIA
Tom

LeftKey

On a macro it mean leftclick button in your mouse ( if you have it assignet ), this goes very well with empowered abilities

As for the Shattering Macro no, the latest post is a rework aka v2.0

Start fresh, with less pain in the butt hehe

Cheers.

Man I donā€™t know what is going on but I can copy paste macros from another class and they work. This macro will not work and I do not know why. May be it needs to be updated or something? it just doesnā€™t fire up at all.

do u have the BETA gse?

I do, latest version

I am getting the same issue - the macros will not fire, regardless of settings or layouts or whatnot.
Latest version of GSE (3.1.10-PatronPreview)
Latest build of Beta

this is from a user on Timā€™s Discord, his solution.

When you copy the macro to gse, open number one and then the edit raw data button is at the top, copy all thatā€™s in there. Then on gse, make a new macro and go to number one, open up raw data and paste the data into there

once you get it working, it is a really good macro. Since IIoska is the only one to make a Evoker Macro, we cant tell if GSE is having a issue with the new class or if the game is having issues.

1 Like

Itā€™s not just evoker, iā€™m having the same issure with BM macroā€™s, druid macroā€™s, I also tried what you said to do, but itā€™s not saving.

weird. i just did it again for Evoker, just to see if it still needed to be done that way. and it works fine. only other DF macro i am using is BM Hunter and it works just fine without having to do the evoker thing.

Hey lloskka just wanted to say love your op and died laughing at the old mind with 42 years old following it just an FYI this old man is 64 as of Sept 2022 and still loving the gameā€¦ Will be trying out your macro once I figure out why Iā€™m not able to cast anything on my toons I can see the button moving and nothing from the toon lol that and figure out how to set up my mouse to work instead of using my keyboard lol

1 Like

I copied the loadout from the screenshot and made this code at L60. The screenshot spends one more point in Devastation than beta allows, so you may wish to make note to add one when you have the extra point accordingly.

BsbB6EDwhhAo00XNuAmqL/o00SLAAAAAAAoESiABJSSSJJJtAASIJIJSiDQCJJ

on october 8th you made version 2.0 with 4 macros:
ETERNITY_SURGE
FIRE_BREATH
DEV_SINGLE
DEV_AOE
When are the first 2 used?
or how is the way to use this?
Thank you!

BsbBnWR3R1Z1HmbUKIpvm3XXhTLRAAAAAAgmSIJCOQIJSSSJJJtAIIhkgkkkkQCJJ

This is a level 70 build from beta as of 11/13.

1 Like

Lol hes a youngin :laughing: at least to me

i have tried everything and still can not get this to fire at all and it is only this class everything else is legit fine and they are even your macros. I have 0 addons on except GSE and thatā€™s it. I am stumped here

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same problem as well. It works on other classes just not this one

1 Like

same prob here. cant see it. and i go to /macro and move the macro to my bar but does nothing.

1 Like