Post deleted by me ( i dont tolerare mocking or mobbing towards me )

looks like import for gse is busted maybe. i import and it is blank lik ein pic, then i reload and the macro in the toons macro disapears for whatever i imported

i see version 2 but i had to copy raw edit info and make it into a new macro for it to work. Any import would just wipe or not work. it flows very nicely, thank you!

2 Likes

Yeah, import code have changed a lot.

For anyone having problems, have at the solution mentioned by @Ewokracer

Cheers!

2 Likes

When you made the macro, GSE did not recognize Evoker as a class. Therefore, your macro was created as a global macro.

Tim fixed this, but your macro remains a Global macro. I guess you could paste into a new Evoker macro and export again. Also export current talent load out would be helpful.

1 Like

for some reason when i click the button where the macro is on it doesnt do anything at all, has anyone encountered this issue ?

I think the reason for this error is because his layout has 26pts in Devastation when only 25 are available at lvl60

1 Like

can I put hairspray for everyone please?
Thank you!

1 Like

Cool. love your Idea. So how do we make this work:P
I can’t import any of the links as today the 18. November 2022
cheers

1 Like

Well, even you don’t use the latest version. The current version is 3.1.20.
Maybe the problems of many are due to the fact that you are exporting from version 3.1.08 and many are already using the latest release?

Likewise, it would certainly be appreciated if you tidied up the top a bit. In your thread you have three different talent trees listed: One for “SHAT_STAR” and one for single- & multi-target, which is not possible at the same time anyway if the 1-2 or 1-3 key combos you mention are to be used together, and then a third one further down the thread.

1 Like

Wrong, very wrong.

Wont be updating for a while, but ei feel free to gather the blocks from the macro, and tweak it as you like ( its not copyrighted anyway )

Cheers.

1 Like

To be clear:
Please read carefully. I am referring to the talent trees here, not the GSE macros (of which you can create as many as you like, and if you use them to fill your entire action bar).

In this guide, you’ve tied two different talent tree builds to three GSE macros:
One to SHAT_STAR and the other talent build to DEV_SINGLE & DEV_AOE. If SHAT_STAR is to be used together in alternation with either of the other two macros, your guide logically also refers to a second talent tree, at the same time → not possible.

If it’s really possible to use two saved talent builds (talent trees, NOT the GSE macros) at the same time, please enlighten us.

2 Likes

gonna assume your joking, but dang dude might want to be careful about the language. dont want you booted from the forums.

1 Like

Talents still sayin outta date when I try to copy/paste <3

i have problem were it goes to cast flame breath but doesn’t everytime with v2 of the macro do I still have to pause and also with this macro is it back to import all 4 it only have single and AOE on bar to spam or is it the 1-2 thing.
One more question does the camera do weird stuff like delay when turning for anyone else?

Came on here to find an Evoker Macro and noticed your comment Re: Your birthday.

Happy Birthday, congrats on 42 today!

1 Like

OH! thank you very much ! :heart:

It really is my birthday, 42 old .

Cheers.

3 Likes

happy belated birthday btw does this macro work at 70 and beyond aka raidng

I have seen this before as well, where someone provides two totally different talent tree scripts for one combined setup. You are correct, this IS NOT POSSIBLE. You need one or the other, or a single combination with both included.

The gse macro can have two separate versions but the actual talent tree can have only one. Please clarify because you can only use one import code to fill in the talent tree
not two.

However, you can offer up several gse code versions that say: ver1= sgl target, ver1=aoe, etc. that actually utilizes the skills/talents included in the talent tree script.

Also, regarding modifiers: I am unable to use modifiers period. So I really appreciate when folks separate the versions out so that I can have one version on one key, while the other version I can put on another key
all without using a modifier key.

On another note:
I’m using GSE 3.1.26 from the latest update:

GSE: Advanced Macro Compilerby TheTimothyLuke

Recently Updated
GSE-3.1.26.zip

Will this macro be updated to that version of GSE?

Thanks, friedbones

At the moment not tested, not even got my evoker playing, apologies.

Both of you misunderstood, as you can see theres only ( outdated of course, even maybe not working atm ) one import code for the talent tree.

But the macros are indeed runnning at the same time ( well, soft-splitted so you can have a bit of control ).

Cheers.

In which universe these three talent trees are the same? Two and three are, but tree one is different.
And the way you describe it (Here in the picture also the very last paragraph again) one should use 1 & 2 for single-target, as well as 1 & 3 for AOE.
And to repeat:
I do NOT mean the GSE scripts! We know that you can plaster the bar with as many scripts as you like and that they can be active at the same time. They are only macros.
The point here is that your build requires a different talent tree for the script “SHAT_STAR” than the other two scripts (which share a tree). Your build, as just mentioned, requires that script SHAT_STAR (with talent tree 1) be used together with the other two scripts (both with talent tree 2). This is NOT possible.

1 Like