Feral (Cat) – 5.1

I have made a slight alteration with the above Button 2 and 3 macros and added Thrash which upped my dps from 70 odd k to 80 k dps. Predatory Instincts always seem to proc just before Thrash (on the Rip) and it sometimes procs on Savage Roar. In both cases use your (instant, no cost castable in cat form) Healing Touch just before Rake -Thrash/Rake (second Rake) respectively. On the first Rip Proc if you cast it before the Rake you get enhanced damage from both Rake and Thrash as Healing Touch procs 2 charges of a bonus 25% damage on your next 2 melee abilities - Dream of Cenarius talent.

#showtooltip
/castsequence [stealth]Pounce
/castsequence reset=target Mangle,Rip,Rake,Thrash,Mangle,Savage Roar,Mangle,Rake,Mangle,Faerie Fire
/cast [nocombat]Prowl
/cast [combat]Tiger’s Fury
/cast [combat]Barkskin
/cast [combat]Berserk
/cast [combat]Cenarion Ward
/startattack

With the above Shred macro for button 3 just add Thrash in the same spot as this one. Enjoy :slight_smile: Just did Garajal the Spiritbinder in MV LFR and held 80k dps.

Hi,

First of all I wanted to say this is a great site, love the macros and they look ideal for multiboxing. :slight_smile:

I have a quick (and possibly silly) question. The macro above is more than 255 characters long and when I copy and paste it into wow it curtails it on the second to last line. Am I doing anything wrong? How do I get the full macro working?

Thanks,

Tony

Younew need to download an add on called super duper macro this will fix your problem and more info can be found in the add on section of the forums here

So I was wondering. I tried out the mangle macro posted above and give huge kudos to you michael. Do you have a seprate shred macro you use? I tried implementing it myself, but it just locks up too much

You just replace mangle with shred , but make sure you are not using the glyph for shred other wise you will just spam shred every time you use berserk or tigers fury until they wear off .

Hi David the shred macro is here https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/feral-cat-5-0-4/page/3 as the 5.1 patch didn’t change anything for feral druids. Make sure you add Thrash in the same spot as above.

Hey mj iv tried a million ways to get faire fire to cast in my macro and no lucat unless I add it into my /castsequence are you having the same issue ?

Yes Steve I had trouble too that’s why you see in my above post Faerie Fire is in the castsequence. Unless we go the hotbar 1 2 mode which I don’t want/have to do with this class/spec.

Was wondering in your marco if there would be good place to weave a “Healing Touch” to take advantage of Dream of Cenarius?

Probably before a Rip and Rake, I am thinkiing.

Looking at the main /castsequence reset=target Mangle,Rip,Rake,Thrash,Mangle,Savage Roar,Mangle,Rake,Mangle,Faerie Fire

Predatory instincts procs about 70% of the time at the first Rip, because there is not a 100% proc rate it would be silly to put Healing touch in the macro. This is a possible solution that requires to use alt but I have Healing Touch in a very accessible key bind.

/castsequence [mod:alt]Healing Touch;[stealth]Pounce

I see 2 problems using this though - for one it takes longer to co-ordinate alt/button and time it properly so you are not in a global and two, if you happen to hit it twice which will happen you are in caster form so have to change back to cat form hence a dps loss. Even with a dedicated button Healing Touch has to be timed correctly to work - I normally do a fast button hit when it procs (stop spamming the macro) and if the global makes it not work then hit it fast again. In any case there is no dps loss by stopping the main macro for a few seconds as normally energy will be building up while doing it and the dots will never expire.

#showtooltip

/castsequence reset=target Mangle,Rip,Rake,Thrash,Mangle,Savage Roar,Mangle,Rake,Mangle,Faerie Fire

/cast [nocombat]Prowl

/cast [combat]Barkskin

/cast [combat]Berserk

/startattack

Is anyone else having problems with Tiger’s fury , barkskin and cenarion ward working with this macro? no matter how many times ive tested it they never go off , berserk works but other 3 dont.

Take the [combat] out befor it and it should work I had this problem and this fixed it

/use [combat] !Tiger’s Fury should work like a charm for you.

[quote quote=4040]I have made a slight alteration with the above Button 2 and 3 macros and added Thrash which upped my dps from 70 odd k to 80 k dps. Predatory Instincts always seem to proc just before Thrash (on the Rip) and it sometimes procs on Savage Roar. In both cases use your (instant, no cost castable in cat form) Healing Touch just before Rake -Thrash/Rake (second Rake) respectively. On the first Rip Proc if you cast it before the Rake you get enhanced damage from both Rake and Thrash as Healing Touch procs 2 charges of a bonus 25% damage on your next 2 melee abilities – Dream of Cenarius talent. #showtooltip
/cast [nocombat]Prowl
/cast [combat]Barkskin
/cast [combat]Berserk
/startattack With the above Shred macro for button 3 just add Thrash in the same spot as this one. Enjoy Just did Garajal the Spiritbinder in MV LFR and held 80k dps.

This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by <a title="View michaeljackson's profile" href="https://wowlazymacros.com/members/michaeljackson/"></a> <a title="View michaeljackson's profile" href="https://wowlazymacros.com/members/michaeljackson/">michaeljackson</a>.
This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by <a title="View Luis's profile" href="https://wowlazymacros.com/members/admin/"></a> <a title="View Luis's profile" href="https://wowlazymacros.com/members/admin/">Luis</a>.

[/quote]

If you’re just putting Faerie Fire in for the armor pen debuff why not just do a seperate line for it… Something like: /castsequence reset=target Faerie Fire,null ?

Hell, since I’m in a macro sharing mood. Here’s a nice one for feral. Does about 40k sustained on boss dummy w/ 463 gear and has no positional requirements. It doesn’t use shred, so no need for that glyph… just as well, that glyph locks most macros that do use it when you use TF anyhow…

Macro maintains around 95% uptime on SR, Rake and around 90% on rip, that jumps to 100% during FB phase. I use Faerie swarm, change that line to fire if you use that and I have eng gloves so I use 10, but you can switch as needed.

This macro does NOT manage your DoC procs (I recommend TellMeWhen or ButtonForge for tracking things), it also is not an all-in-one macro. Just a PVE rotational macro, you need to manage your own berserk, Cenarion Ward, etc…As with all of MY macros (ones I’ve made) it is <255, so a standard macro, enjoy:

/q 0

/castsequence [nocombat,nostealth] Prowl; reset=target Rake,Rip,Mangle,Mangle,Savage Roar,Rake,Mangle,Mangle,Ferocious Bite,Rake,Mangle,Mangle,

/castsequence reset=target Faerie Swarm,null

/use [combat] !Tiger’s Fury

/use [combat] 10

/q c

well I fixed the prob with tiger fury but cenrion ward will not work no matter what I do , it cast while im out of combat but during combat it will not cast I ve tried spamming on dummies for 6 mins and on boos fights , CW will not pop

/castsequence [stealth]Pounce/castsequence reset=target Mangle,Rip,Rake,Thrash,Mangle,Savage Roar,Mangle,Rake,Mangle,Faerie Fire/cast [nocombat]Prowl/cast [combat]Tiger’s Fury/cast [combat]Barkskin/cast [combat]Berserk/cast [combat]Cenarion Ward/startattack

wouldnt let me edit but this is the macro im using

/cast [nocombat]Prowl

/cast [combat]Barkskin

/cast [combat]Berserk

/startattack

Cenarion Ward used to work all the time for me but lately I have noticed it is not working as well so have been doing it manually. Got no idea why it suddenly won’t work any more.

Hey all, This is the macro I have been using , I am only ILevel 435 at the moment but on normal Mogul mobs I pull about 21-23k , I was having problems with Fairie Fire as well but since i put it first in the castsequence it works all the time ,

/castsequence [stealth]Pounce,Ravage;reset=target
/castsequence reset=target Faerie Fire,Mangle,Rip,Rake,Thrash,Mangle,Savage roar,Mangle,Rake,Mangle,Shred
/cast [combat]Berserk
This is not my own macro its all who post theirs…

Also I have the middle mouse button assigned to this macro instead of stealth being in the macro

/dismount [mounted,noflying]
/stopmacro [mounted][flying]
/cast [nostance:3]!Cat Form;
/cast [nostealth, nocombat] !Prowl; [stealth]

If u get a LAU error first of with the above stealth macro just ignore it as it will work without any problems , just seems the very first time u do it appears

Cheers Beejay