Feral Legion Beta / PTR

“/cast Ashamane’s Frenzy”,

and put is just below this line: ‘/cast [combat,nochanneling] !Incarnation: King of the Jungle’,

For Beta it must work, for live it doesn’t.

Cheers,

Darkramz

[quote quote=30726]“/cast Ashamane’s Frenzy”,

and put is just below this line: ‘/cast [combat,nochanneling] !Incarnation: King of the Jungle’,

For Beta it must work, for live it doesn’t.

Cheers,

Darkramz

[/quote]

Still no luck.

Sequences[‘feralsingle’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/use [noform:2]Cat Form
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl
]],
‘/castsequence reset=combat Rake,shred,shred,shred,Rip,Rake,shred,shred,shred,ferocious bite,Rake,shred,shred,shred,ferocious bite’,
‘/cast [combat] !Incarnation: King of the Jungle’,
“/cast Ashmane’s Frenzy”,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [combat] !survival Instincts
/cast [combat] !Tiger’s Fury
/cast [combat] crystal of insanity
/cast [combat] !Mighty Bash
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
]],
}

and not…

you made a typo ^^

cheers,

Darkramz

[quote quote=30731]“/cast Ashamane’s Frenzy”,

and not…

you made a typo ^^

cheers,

Darkramz

[/quote]

D’OH! Thanks! I hate when I do stupid stuff like that! I was going insane trying to figure out what I did wrong and it was a simple missed letter!

has anyone tried this OP macro with savage roar instead of king?

can you put in black box plz :slight_smile:

Sequences[‘feralsingle’] = {
PreMacro = [[
 ]],
‘/castsequence reset=combat Rake,shred,shred,shred,Rip,Rake,shred,shred,shred,ferocious bite,Rake,shred,shred,shred,ferocious bite’,
‘/cast [combat] !Incarnation: King of the Jungle’,
PostMacro = [[
 /startattack
 /cast [combat] !Tiger’s Fury
 /cast [combat] crystal of insanity
 /cast [combat] !Mighty Bash
 /use [combat] 13
 /use [combat] 14
 ]],
 }

[quote quote=30642]This works for me, hopefully it will for you. All credit goes to Original auithor, i just added the healing touch.

Sequences['feralsingle'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/cast Wild Charge
/run sfx=GetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX");
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
	]],
	'/castsequence reset=combat Rake,shred,shred,shred,!Rip,Rake,shred,shred,shred,ferocious bite,Rake,shred,shred,shred,ferocious bite',
	'/use [combat] Berserk',
	'/use [combat] survival instincts',
	'/cast Incarnation: King of the Jungle',
[[/console autounshift 0
/cast [@player,combat]Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1]],
	PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast Tiger's Fury
/use [combat] 11
/use [combat] 12
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}
Sequences['feralaoe'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/run sfx=GetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX");
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
	]],
	[[/cast [combat] !Incarnation: King of the Jungle]],
	[[/cast [combat] !Mighty Bash]],
	[[/castsequence reset=combat Rake,Thrash,Swipe,Swipe,Swipe,Ferocious Bite]],
[[/console autounshift 0
/cast [@player,combat]Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1]],
	PostMacro = [[
/cast [combat] !Tiger's Fury
/use [combat] 11
/use [combat] 12
/startattack
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

[/quote]

AOE doesn’t activate. Not sure why :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote quote=30449]I have a slightly modified version I use, but it includes working healing. I initially tried the same way you list, but got nowhere. Instead I have the no shift in the pre and post macros and the heal in the main macro. As discussed elsewhere on this forum, it still breaks auto shifting from time to time and a manual /console autounshift 1 does not fix this, it just seems to go away of its own accord.
Side note, if anyone has a better way to only cast Rip once at the start of the sequence, please let me know ???

Sequences['G_feralsingle2'] = {
specID = 103,
author = "lloskka www.wowlazymacros.com mod Gendi",
helpTxt = "Talents 2331213",
PreMacro = [[
/console autounshift 0
/cast [nostealth] Wild Charge
]],
[[/castsequence reset=combat Rake,shred,shred,shred,!Rip,Rake,shred,shred,shred,ferocious bite,Rake,shred,shred,shred,ferocious bite,Rake,shred,shred,shred,ferocious bite,Rake,shred,shred,shred,ferocious bite,Rake,shred,shred,shred,ferocious bite,Rake,shred,shred,shred,ferocious bite]],
[[/cast [combat] !Incarnation: King of the Jungle]],
[[/cast [@player,combat] !Healing Touch]],
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [combat] !Tiger's Fury
/cast [combat] !survival instincts
/cast [combat] !Ashamane's Frenzy
/use [combat] 11
/use [combat] 12
/console autounshift 1
]],
}

```[/quote]

Works really well for me. Thanks.

Re: only using Rip at the beginning - I’ve had this idea of using a bear-required ability in the castsequence to have it lock up that line (like we used to use 0), but I’m not going to be able to test until later. Also, I have my healing touch set to go to a friendly focus if I have one, so I can throw extra heals on the tank to help the healer out.

Sequences['G_feralsingle2'] = {
specID = 103,
author = "lloskka www.wowlazymacros.com mod Gendi more mod grimm",
helpTxt = "Talents 2331213",
PreMacro = [[
/console autounshift 0
/cast [nostealth] Wild Charge
]],
"/castsequence reset=combat Rake,shred,shred,shred,Rip,thrash",
"/castsequence reset=target Rake,shred,shred,shred,ferocious bite",
"/cast [combat] !Incarnation: King of the Jungle",
"/cast [@focus,combat,noharm][@player,combat]Healing Touch",
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [combat]Tiger's Fury
/cast [combat]Survival instincts
/cast [combat]Ashamane's Frenzy
/use [combat]11
/use [combat]12
/console autounshift 1
]],
}

Sweet, will try this afternoon

Godd idea.

Hello All! Thank you for taking the time to create these macros. I have a quick question. Which version of the macro is the most up-to-date? There seems to be many versions floating around this thread and not sure which one to use.

Thanks!

So after using many different feral macros I’m hitting the same wall while doing a 5 minute dps test on dummies. While doing the rotation I keep an eye on just how much Rip is ticking for the whole time. When the macro first starts, Rip is ticking away at 6-7k (5point Rip usually). But after that is where things go awry. Quite often I see Rip is ticking away at 1-3k (1 or 2 point Rip). Anyone know why this is happening? Am I mashing the macro too fast? Should I only be waiting until Rake, Shred, Rip & Ferocious Bite are all available to be clicked so that I don’t skip a skill in the /castsequence order? Not having a 4/5point Rip at all times seriously hinders the dps numbers.

[quote quote=32326]So after using many different feral macros I’m hitting the same wall while doing a 5 minute dps test on dummies. While doing the rotation I keep an eye on just how much Rip is ticking for the whole time. When the macro first starts, Rip is ticking away at 6-7k (5point Rip usually). But after that is where things go awry. Quite often I see Rip is ticking away at 1-3k (1 or 2 point Rip). Anyone know why this is happening? Am I mashing the macro too fast? Should I only be waiting until Rake, Shred, Rip & Ferocious Bite are all available to be clicked so that I don’t skip a skill in the /castsequence order? Not having a 4/5point Rip at all times seriously hinders the dps numbers.
[/quote]

Most who do this use software to repeat click. like razor synapse. 0.5 sec clicks and it spams like
a mofo.

u will never ever get a perfect rotation, even when u mash it manually.

Thats why its called lazymacros, not perfectmacros.

some classes work better than others with Lazy macro, i find it better when i take som of the spelles out and use them manually. like take stormstrike and other big spenderes out of a shammy macro and only let the macro do the flametongue , bulderfist, frostbrand and so on… maby you can do that with a druid (cat)?

I am in no way looking for the perfect macro. I actually love what is going on here personally and would like to take more of a hands-on role in testing/improving. I was just wondering if anyone else was coming across this same issue and if it might be something wrong with GSE or what…

As far as /castsequence is concerned…is feral just in a bad place since the sequence calls for 3 of the same spell in succession? Like in GSE’s eyes, once it casts rake and then shred, is GSE absolutely sure it will cast 2 MORE shreds before hitting Rip every time?