Feral Simple PvP 9.0+ - not maintained - New One Incoming

I only PvP, but these macros will work for anyone :slight_smile:

Be sure to select the pvp talents I indicated : Freedom of the Herd, Leader of the Pack, and Strength of the Wild.

This is gonna take little tweaking, as I seem to be a litttle low on combo points at times, but bear (hahah) with me…

de0FeaWksP0SGs3Iuf7cI0VqYWOKJHyze9mKAAqkxtrTnPY3ueJtQ6CKkRJG4EqIgibjhesyHQWdvKmrPKUiK0gLc6JeKAKsbojeXljvLzkf1njO2Pc)KukgkKQLkf6PknvOYwLI8wik3fIQ9c(lu0GLCyvTyc8yunzfPUSWMjfFMuYOLsDAc9Asv1SHWTvr7MIFtYWHQoouy5Q0Zrz6uDDk12jvPVtkvNxkX(fnqaCWGaBdrTru0mMlseg9Mrft0BcDm1HulTfgsahS4EeHXzWsOLscnnSc)8RQP4YevggGdgeahmiWsXFMNvw3Gfok5QtbVNvw0eRoDwWqclf)zEweljAweyqdlf)zEwKEPegOblf)zEwZsYeymdlf)zEwZsjbgDWsXFMZcmSddpYAwkjyZI0lLWycSu8N5Sad7WWJSiwD90sSzjj0t6qdg9WsXFMNLSFMUNadDWsXFMNfXQRNwcdIfSu8N5Sad7WWJSi9sj2SMLscmieyP4pZzbg2HHhzL1nyHJsU6uW7zLLKqpPdnSzrS66P1HnlIvxVUESzrSK0Z6Gbrclf)zEweRoDZeyqOHLI)mpl5e06PNadcAWsXFMNLuopXcgKzyP4pZZIMy1PZc2Mvk8nlEk6WsGfDfZf(5xfGdCyBq8tdhWocU(HdypceoCaBJIgTiWbS4UIg9hoboGvFrlngiINfaoyqGLIRmmfIiR32v2gwBrnEwwWqclf)zEw96O7GbnSuCLHPqez92UY2WAlQXZscoS6lAb9BWyaoyqGLI)mplKzuAu3tHirEwt66HHewk(Z8SqMrX84r4TXAuC1PG3rEwZsYmmOHLY)RwHhM4SLSqMr1(VNihCyNsDk4D4a2gfnAjHdyr)gc)8RcWbdcSu8N5Sad7WWJSY6gSWrjxDk49SYskN76XM1Susah21d8n02WDrLb2nWWomU4JaCWHvOxuBkUmrLbgYoRoyf(n2pcKy84Q3W4IkdCalQgnQlpMsDI)9xGicrVf4a2geiWdlDwcSDxzY6TDLEWlIq5zPrDZcVEXlKS0CJqpAu3ZSoderKfR9JpyTf14IgTYsq4ApctwcI)Inl(7yZ6ntNf(3iYZsGT7kddPzPnMiRZNFvzPrDZkEEBHKf9bMhXFXMf9bMtHcCyZ6ntNf9bMTIkQifwuy7TvxyBvKh4FTluRRUN3xRa2M(R4larWaCGd7Ip4iPvyqiW2AO5Tr4WGao4aa

Usage Information

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.06.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Shred, Ferocious Bite

KeyPress: Prowl, Cat Form

Main Sequence: Swipe, Mass Entanglement, Feral Frenzy, Wild Charge, Maim, Rake, Reaping Flames, Thrash, Shred, Stampeding Roar, Skull Bash, Primal Wrath, Berserk, Tiger’s Fury

KeyRelease: Regrowth

Working well for me Thanks

Added a PANIC button to put nearby the main one - just in case you start taking massive damage it will switch you into Bear and fire all of bear’s defensives.

It fires Barkskin first cause that will break you out of any stuns or locks, fears or sleeps, enabling you to use the rest of it.

Dont stay in Bear tho, cause there are no heals or rage generated in this build - the self heal from Kitty is pretty darn effective for after you get out of a bind.

dKd1baWscQ3sq2grAMQKmBr6MIWVG0Tjr7Ku7fTBjTFv1ZuXWik)wIbcQ0qjPgSQmCs4GkKdl1Xaoob0cjclLq1IvuTCQ6HekpLYJPYZHAIkIPcYYe10fUOiADGkUSsxxLAJerBvrzZksBhuvFKa1Suj1NjK(oOkNgIXbkJMazAQeNubUfb4AeIZtsURc6CevFtHAcie1aAQhPhiMaKmP4JUI6mHOb1PBnW0aNCgCo0gDhcQ4PnbXTkA4bxR9IU(gttWwYzRhJuQuNLktkTeD9UthuJ1d)TgiLkLG2KDAFNgudOLOD(YS1JrkvmHOgqiQb0qDno(VCggitDMgQRXX)bKNLbdq9HgQRXX)jfCosP(cnuxJJ)lNHDjtTi0qDno(pG8SmyaAcVQeFt3gVeIbnlwfsExDbsPsZwbEV1aPtPj8QsTFXycrnGgQRXX)juTmT4vchWW)tKlWgtDMgA0Er34)eARRsvx7kkN3XWHmOP2VjANVqiQb0qDno(VZroymdAQl4ir78fcrnGgQRXX)DoYbJzWGbTzThPNNUycXGMPyDdMqnq2HwY60I3TIvuQOJEosksOIsWGbja

PANIC-FERAL

Talents: 1322133

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.06.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Mangle

KeyPress: Bear Form

Main Sequence: Barkskin, Survival Instincts, Ironfur, Frenzied Regeneration

Post Macro: Mangle

what talents you use?

Very nice, some update for the exp? This macro help me, im very bad at PVP. Ty.

this one i realy like. my favorite of em all… but i have one question =D can you make like 2 diffrents type? 1 for opning /burst and one for casual rake shred rip ect in a good combo:D want macro to popp on ctrl berserk , trink. convoke the spirit ect full all 1 shot=D is that possible?

Sorry guys, I’ve got a new set incoming; with more explicit directions and a better stream.

Tim Luke pointed out I misunderstood the Cast Sequence vs Priority commands so these are getting a true overhaul, so much so that they will be published in a different thread.

BTW I know the PANIC button got a lot of attention from you guys and druids of all specs - It has been re-written and is a lot better now.

1 Like