Fists of the Drogon v. 1.4 (03/02/23)

The only thing i see is, is there any way to make the fists of fury not cancel during the cast? while i press the macro, it wont make the full fists of fury, it just cancels mid way and continues

If you’re using the PvP version, that’s supposed to happen to ensure uptime on your other main damage skills.

1 Like

Yup I am! ok got it :wink: thanks for the clarification!

Updated! Did 8/8 HC with this, and am successfully PvPing.

Hey what speed are you running this at?

I am running it at 100ms. //20char

Hello
Many thanks for this macro.
I have just one issue when I press SHIFT I see the icon for the Spear of hand strike but it doesn’t cast. Any clue ?
thank you in advance for the help

Make sure your Action key isn’t set to Shift. ElvUI has a habit of setting this automatically, which is why I stopped using it! Got Options and type Action to see it.

1 Like

If I were to add another line of rising sun kick would that hurt the macro? Currently RSK should be like our top dmg dealer but is maybe uses it 50% of the time. Nothing on your macro btw, love it, just looking to put a few more RSKs in.

Hey! I’m working on this now for ST/PvP.

So trying to do some testing - can’t find a good talent import anywhere … either the original posters or Dejaro’s

I haven’t played my monk in a while. I’m focusing on ladder climbing on my Pally. Just grab the most current Murloc solo shuffle and it should be fine.

Can we get an update on talents please? says its outdated

Sorry, I haven’t been playing my Monk much recently. I will get you something shortly. <3

Hello friend, first of all congratulate you for your macro, I would like to know your talent tree, because the one in the post is out of date, and if you have a new full PVP macro, please post it for us, you are the man, congratulations, congratulations, congratulations !!

I haven’t been playing my monk in a while, since I started focusing on paladin and warrior again. I will make time to update this shortly.

very good macro…however it wasnt until reading the whole comment section i ran across your comment on loading both pve and pvp macros and using pvp macro to give pve macro time to reset…totally threw me off. so i will try that and see if it works for me… thanks.

yeah… this looks good but talents need updating…i have no way of knowing what that means except to check all actions and compare them with trees i guess. thanks for the hard work tho. cheers.

1 Like

Wanting to try this out, but talents loadout says Error: The loadout you are trying to import is out of date.

We really need some updates.
This might be a similar build: B0QAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIJSSiWEJCAAAAkIJpQCQSSAplkISIlkkIJplEAAAA

Windwalker Monk Dragonflight Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)