Flame On Macro

I am trying to simplify using ‘Fire Blast’ and ‘Flame On’ with this addon but I can’t seem to figure it out.
What I am trying to achieve:

As fire mage you now have max 2 stacks of ‘Fire Blast’ that can be instantly casted.
You also have a talent called ‘Flame On’ that instantly gives you 2 stacks of Fire Blast.

I’m trying to make a macro/sequence that casts Fire Blast as long as I have stacks but when I run out of stacks (at this point Fire Blast is cooldown) cast Flame On.

When I try to use prioritize sequence it will still cast ‘Flame On’ sometimes when I still have stacks. It doesn’t seem to ‘reset’ the sequence.

This is what I tried
Sequences[‘DB_Fire’] = {
specID = 63,
helpTxt = “Talents - 2233111”,
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
“/cast Fire Blast”, (tried wotj Fire Blast ones and twice)
“/cast Fire Blast”,
“/cast Flame On”,
}

I hope someone can help or push me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried:
'castsequence Fire Blast, Fire Blast, Flame On',
With this it should cycle thru the two Fire blast, then use Flame On, then recycle. Rinse and Repeat.

You could run with:

/cast [@mouseover] Flame On

So once you have cycled through your Flame Blasts you put your mouse over the targets nameplate while continuing your macro and it will cast Flame On for you. Will give you a little more control over it without having to press more buttons but just remember to move the pointer off the nameplate when you dont need to use it.

@killthenoise
Yes I have tried that as well. But unfortuanatly it’s not perfect either. Since if you cast 2 fire blast then wait for it to get off cool down and hit the button again it will still use Flame On. And with a reset it’s not much better.

@Cymiryc
Ye that will work but not really what I was looking for. Thanks for the suggestion tho.

I kinda hoped prioritize would work differently I guess. Or maybe I need a different Step Function that I can’t figure out.