For Leveling in Classic

I think I got one that seems to work. My Pally is only 11

dCJVbaWse0BHQ61qrMjuOzJuUjs6xKW3eANGAVs7wr7xv)eQOHHQFd0aHcgkjAWQmCeYbfHJj44ikleQILIeTCuEiI0tvAzuEoPMiIyQaMSiz6uDrOOEmixM46IQncvPTcLyZqPA7qPCyiZsHPbL04iP7Ha3gHA0IOXdvQtksDxKWPfLZJu9mOcFgr15Gk5gkqHdDPeZawHTc0fartMUUlPymXUPjTljc2r508ch6UejqPjPWw3e5EsqwxCMsWngs4zIozxQiigiweModCQlqHdfOWHUkGqAxlKLlti5V)yIwCcCeJCX)7plWvTXFg3IHXFg3uJJ)mUfdJ)mUPgh)zClgg)zCtno(Z4wmm(Z4MAC8NXTyy8NXn144pJBXW4pJBQXUkb1oveedSa17sOqxjt06cu4qxfoIrU4YuiM(F4pbtIyetb(PeukkkS1vH2rmh5occt17UUqeEZNqEg4SRswgilZP3vjtOIGyGfOWHUkGqAxlKLlti5V)yIwCcWbN)3FbCfXkVExcf6uk0eKwkq9617sfnZr0spDHHnz6zGZIN61Bb
RET2
Talents CLASSIC

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.16.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Blessing of Might

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Seal of Righteousness, Judgement, Seal of the Crusader

2 Likes

Once you get to level 22+ it’s recommended (in the pally guide I’m following) to use seal of command over seal of righteousness. Also states that you should only use seal of the crusader if the fight is going to last 30 seconds+

Trying to get the perfect ez pz macro put together to use with my 22+ leveling including dungeon grinds if you have any suggestions or edits that would be :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Good to know. Once i get to that level i will change the seals. This was my first try at a Macro for leveling. I hope that it does not take that long to get there. But as you know RL can get in the way. Lol.

1 Like

Just remember, Its not a leveling thing when you use SoC over SotR. Its a weapon speed thing. Under 3.5 you wanna use SotR, over 3.5 speed use SoC.

it just spams might dont attack lol

Just Delete that line in the macro. I made that one a year ago and don’t even use it any more. I would just keep Might up separately.I now use Odexx's Leveling Ret

And of course, my lvl 20 ret pallie is carrying a 3.5 2-handed mace.