For those BM macrotoolkit lovers 675+

yeh sry m8 im forgot that one,
Only thing im noticed the kill command is samtimes realy getting delayed

I use this BM macro for PVP as well, works great, I haven’t had any issues with it at all…thanks for the macro!

I also keep getting disconnected over and over again. Tried many hunter macros and all of them disconnect me. Has to be a problem with the game.

I to had same problem . Try deleting Battle.net launcher and all listings in running processes and any running services associated with blizzard/battle.net then reinstall launcher . Worked for me

Man using your macro. My guild love me to death now. Lol! Thanks man. Your macro is awesome. Can you make one for unholy Dk?

I Have been using GS for a while, but wanted to give your macro a shot. Please forgive the questions as im sure they are not as bright as others, as im new to this.

in your macro. what are/do the following lines mean/work

/mtsx
/mtso
/mtce

I can see in the other lines where you are activating the spell, but im not sure what those lines mean? do i need other macros setup called mtsx… ? again please overlook my stupid questions… thanks

can you guys give the marks man version of this macro?
i would be very much obliged

Strange no Dire Beast in the macro seeing that is a BM staple (even though it is a talent) ability. Also in Legion, Dire Beast will become part of the BM core so it would be a good idea to have it in the macro now.

Kill Shot can be worked into a macro, I would suggest researching the GS macros on how it’s done.

Very good macro and I got Kill Shot to actually work with it.

/cast [combat] Kill Shot

Though where should we put our talent of Powershot, Barrage or Glaive Toss?

[quote quote=27713]I Have been using GS for a while, but wanted to give your macro a shot. Please forgive the questions as im sure they are not as bright as others, as im new to this.

in your macro. what are/do the following lines mean/work

/mtsx
/mtso
/mtce

I can see in the other lines where you are activating the spell, but im not sure what those lines mean? do i need other macros setup called mtsx… ? again please overlook my stupid questions… thanks

[/quote]

those are just in the macro to stop error speech etc, so you won’t hear ‘That spell isn’t ready yet’ etc