Frosty - All in One, Now in Two - New and Improved 1/23/24 10.2.5

another question that might have nothing to do with anything. What is your versa and haste? i know as i geared up dmg seemed odd for little bits but im always in top three for raids or leading the mages. So im not positive what is causing yours… maybe slow it down to 200ms or 250ms and see if it rotates better with CD timing.

this is first time i played a range character, my biggest concern is auto target as a ranged. after a pack dies i randomly pulls another pack and tank gets pissed and kicks me.

A legit and good concern. Here is the pro and cons of it.

Pro. The dps is highest when there are not breaks in rotation for manual targeting. Another pro is that it is adjustable to your liking and you can take out the auto target option from the key press. On single target pulls or small packs where there is distance. It’s perfectly organized.

Cons. 90% of the time I forget to tab target and start the macro so I find my self moving around but not casting. Dos will be lower from the start and stop. You could be the new hunter and pull packs. It intended.

So I did all the pros and cons too and I adjusted my distance and started using a smart toggle trigger in my mouse to shut it off and back on but left the auto targeting there. That is how I got around it.

Do you think it would be worth adding Fire Blast in? Example would be after the Blizzard do ; [nochanneling] Fire Blast

Just curious … saw it in Elfys

So originally i did, but after looking at some other builds and a few forums I couldn’t find a reasonable usage to use it outside of when you are on the run. so i have it bound to a key just incase. I don’t know if that is the right choice but when I had it in I didn’t see any margin of damage increase except when i was moving.

Cool, keybind it is for moving. Thanks!

Hey everyone. Im back. Had some family issues to sort. Im going to be working on this one tonight. I want to see if i can push a little more our of it… Ill keep you all posted.

1 Like

Looking forward to the update, Currently Shifting Power is getting clipped. Was thinking of moving orb and Blizzard on to a mod because it sometimes cast when only one or two mobs are up.

WLM isn’t getting much love now days, thank you for sharing your work!

I moved shifting power my self in my latest iteration.

Even though they cast, they are casting in the proper order for process as neither of them are main damage cast. They all set up glacier spike for massive damage and splintering off.

On aoe, as a whole the comet is the biggest dps push and it has to be behind blizzard to get the proc. So I chose for my self defense CD reduction and CC as my mods because they are situational and not part of the rotation.

Now as far as clipping. I had it working for a while and moved it once and it clips Occasionally. It’s mainly a Cd reduction and almost dead last on dps over the long haul. So I’m questioning if it’s worth it for me.

where is the ST macro? its mentioned in the first post so im a bit confused