Fury Pre-patch 8.0 Burst 6-8k

[quote quote=62100]I cant believe I couldnt spot the typo ‘.’ lol. Anyway i did some testing on dummy ilvl218, no set bonus, no pvp talents,no cds , head and legs lego.
~2400dps code with typo endles rage sudden death 0,100ms in razer
~2500dps code with typo endles rage sudden death 0,050ms in razer
~2550dps code with typo endles rage sudden death 0,025ms in razer
~2500dps code with typo endles rage inner rage 0,025ms in razer
~2600dps code FIXED typo endles rage sudden death 0,025ms in razer
This is by far the best working macro I tested on GSE so far. With this fast button smasher fury war feels like next level rape mashinegun on steroids in dungeons,raids,bgs,questing… even in my shitty gear feels like different game when I switch to arms and wait for cd on mortalstrike/ random overpower proc.
I added 1 extra minor tweak that will suppress WW out of combat, so it wont dismount you in bgs/world /cast [nochanneling,combat] Whirlwind
I can imagine some separate macro for aoe where is WW defined as every 3cast or so.
So far great work MaxDozer you are hero.
My edited version dSJ)daGEkK6LuO6TOY2qjZwupwQBsb(fk(gk1LHStb7vz3i7h0HL8xkOACKmqkegQkvgmWWPi6Gui6UOQJrQZPcAHuLYsPkzXuulxiNwKNQQLrK1rrYefQmvv0KfQA6qDBvGRsbXZi01Pk2ifP2QkvzZQuvBNcsdtfAwQuMgv1ZP0iPGYNjy0e14PqYjPiCwQs11ujNNcLxlu8BQCCHsp9oxqV30gIxE3W)ZfK25(ZkJiSDVwljQL07JdD)YtgVGEVr6bl7I2BqzuX5mAu0(3KO2eXTaBP9guDK7EOiBYr2DUGENlO3Z0LfdbALVil2liTNPllgc4ixlxeHYjsGhce99LuliUNPllgc4ixlxeHYjsGhcuxsk1c(7z6YIHaoY1YfrOCIe4HaTYxKf7fU2Z0LfdbCKRLlIq5ejWdbxIhvlWAptxwmeWrUwUicLtKapeijQu6fyVNPllgc4ixlxeHYjsGhc0kFrwSxqTNPll2II1dIAeeWrUwUicLtKapeijQu6BqG6ssPUbblC4EMUSyiGJCTCrekNibEiqDjPulOpUNPllgc4ixlxeHYjsGhc0kFrwSxqR3Z0LfdbCKRLlIq5ejWdbxIhvlOL2Z0LfBrX6brncc4ixlxeHYjsGhcKevk9niqDjPu3GGf0I7z6YIHaoY1YfrOCIe4HaTYxKf7f0(7z6YIHaoY1YfrOCIe4HGlXJQf0x7z6YIHaoY1YfrOCIe4HajrLsVGM1EMUSyiGJCTCrekNibEiqDjPulOzVNPllgc4ixlxeHYjsGhc0kFrwSxqR2Z0LfdbCKRLlIq5ejWdbxIhvlOpCptxwmeWrUwUicLtKWT2DG5cZdb6dp6R17pJsumiSEM3ByOk(zEFa1XmZ79gkJN59ELib9mV)oNfBq1rUDo8EJJmMxOmQSODo8(ZOefdclnZ79krcsZ8(hJmPP9qno5O9pkwpicNQ8(7IqguDKBNdV34iJDxeYA35c69mDzXqa3bU4nvLX8qGw5lYI9cs7z6YIHaUdCXBQghLVbbgr7jY6I4Hawx((dp8W7nOipv2eegfzOicNC082WdVb[/quote]

Not sure how you’re managing ~2.6k DPS on a target dummy without CD’s. I’m in 220 gear and only just manage 1.8k sustained DPS without CD’s with the exact same setup as you. I also use 0.025ms with my Razor.

What target dummy are you using? I will assume the raid boss target dummy?
Are you using any other mods?

[quote quote=62125]

I cant believe I couldnt spot the typo ‘.’ lol. Anyway i did some testing on dummy ilvl218, no set bonus, no pvp talents,no cds , head and legs lego. ~2400dps code with typo endles rage sudden death 0,100ms in razer ~2500dps code with typo endles rage sudden death 0,050ms in razer ~2550dps code with typo endles rage sudden death 0,025ms in razer ~2500dps code with typo endles rage inner rage 0,025ms in razer ~2600dps code FIXED typo endles rage sudden death 0,025ms in razer This is by far the best working macro I tested on GSE so far. With this fast button smasher fury war feels like next level rape mashinegun on steroids in dungeons,raids,bgs,questing… even in my shitty gear feels like different game when I switch to arms and wait for cd on mortalstrike/ random overpower proc. I added 1 extra minor tweak that will suppress WW out of combat, so it wont dismount you in bgs/world /cast [nochanneling,combat] Whirlwind I can imagine some separate macro for aoe where is WW defined as every 3cast or so. So far great work MaxDozer you are hero. My edited version dSJ)daGEkK6LuO6TOY2qjZwupwQBsb(fk(gk1LHStb7vz3i7h0HL8xkOACKmqkegQkvgmWWPi6Gui6UOQJrQZPcAHuLYsPkzXuulxiNwKNQQLrK1rrYefQmvv0KfQA6qDBvGRsbXZi01Pk2ifP2QkvzZQuvBNcsdtfAwQuMgv1ZP0iPGYNjy0e14PqYjPiCwQs11ujNNcLxlu8BQCCHsp9oxqV30gIxE3W)ZfK25(ZkJiSDVwljQL07JdD)YtgVGEVr6bl7I2BqzuX5mAu0(3KO2eXTaBP9guDK7EOiBYr2DUGENlO3Z0LfdbALVil2liTNPllgc4ixlxeHYjsGhce99LuliUNPllgc4ixlxeHYjsGhcuxsk1c(7z6YIHaoY1YfrOCIe4HaTYxKf7fU2Z0LfdbCKRLlIq5ejWdbxIhvlWAptxwmeWrUwUicLtKapeijQu6fyVNPllgc4ixlxeHYjsGhc0kFrwSxqTNPll2II1dIAeeWrUwUicLtKapeijQu6BqG6ssPUbblC4EMUSyiGJCTCrekNibEiqDjPulOpUNPllgc4ixlxeHYjsGhc0kFrwSxqR3Z0LfdbCKRLlIq5ejWdbxIhvlOL2Z0LfBrX6brncc4ixlxeHYjsGhcKevk9niqDjPu3GGf0I7z6YIHaoY1YfrOCIe4HaTYxKf7f0(7z6YIHaoY1YfrOCIe4HGlXJQf0x7z6YIHaoY1YfrOCIe4HajrLsVGM1EMUSyiGJCTCrekNibEiqDjPulOzVNPllgc4ixlxeHYjsGhc0kFrwSxqR2Z0LfdbCKRLlIq5ejWdbxIhvlOpCptxwmeWrUwUicLtKWT2DG5cZdb6dp6R17pJsumiSEM3ByOk(zEFa1XmZ79gkJN59ELib9mV)oNfBq1rUDo8EJJmMxOmQSODo8(ZOefdclnZ79krcsZ8(hJmPP9qno5O9pkwpicNQ8(7IqguDKBNdV34iJDxeYA35c69mDzXqa3bU4nvLX8qGw5lYI9cs7z6YIHaUdCXBQghLVbbgr7jY6I4Hawx((dp8W7nOipv2eegfzOicNC082WdVb

Not sure how you’re managing ~2.6k DPS on a target dummy without CD’s. I’m in 220 gear and only just manage 1.8k sustained DPS without CD’s with the exact same setup as you. I also use 0.025ms with my Razor. What target dummy are you using? I will assume the raid boss target dummy? Are you using any other mods?[/quote]

He’s bullshitting.

In 253 I do 3.5-4K which is significantly less than my sim. The macro is decent but not great, it’s better for PVP than anything. Also firing at 25ms it skips a lot, that’s with 10ms home. So, there’s not a chance that he’s sustaining 2.6K at.

Dropped gear to 220 bc it’s the lowest that I had in bags.

Simmed at 3K, did 1.7K sustained. Given, sims are in an ideal situation with absolute buffs and consumables - without, 2.4-2.5K SHOULD be sustained without said buffs. at 25ms it holds 1.7K, at 50 it holds at 1.9K and 75 back to 1.7K.

Unless he’s manually managing procs, MAYBE he’s getting 2.6K but letting the macro do it all, not a chance.

Edit: used new enchants and stacked haste as high as I could possibly get it to see if there was even a chance that I could replicate his alleged damage, I couldn’t. Even with max haste, it sits at 2.1K at the given ilvl.

[quote quote=62132]Dropped gear to 220 bc it’s the lowest that I had in bags.
Simmed at 3K, did 1.7K sustained. Given, sims are in an ideal situation with absolute buffs and consumables – without, 2.4-2.5K SHOULD be sustained without said buffs. at 25ms it holds 1.7K, at 50 it holds at 1.9K and 75 back to 1.7K.
Unless he’s manually managing procs, MAYBE he’s getting 2.6K but letting the macro do it all, not a chance.
Edit: used new enchants and stacked haste as high as I could possibly get it to see if there was even a chance that I could replicate his alleged damage, I couldn’t. Even with max haste, it sits at 2.1K at the given ilvl.[/quote]

Agreed.

I’m going to take a further look at it today now that I have some spare time and run some further in depth testing. I will make adjustments to the macro as needed.

I tend to manage my CD’s given the nature of procs, so, theoretically, we should see those numbers rise significantly. However, I still feel further iterations can be made to the macro which I will share here.

dps test 218ilvl no cds,no pvp talents, singletarget target dummy lvl110, 2set LFR, 2xbis lego

218ilvl,2set bonus LFR,2x bis leggo
5+min test - 2700dps it was still very slowly going up , but mostly constant 2500 was after 1min
singletarget lvl110 dummy in classhall
no pvp talents,no cds used, only self buf shout, no potion/flask or other buffs

seems this fire mines trinket is quite decent, bombs do around 13% overal dps, but still…

EDIT: same as above but on RAIDERS target dummy now only ~ sits at 2200 dps. Seems they have more armor

I tested the macro in HC, itemlvl 232, BiS Leggys.
Got in the most bossfights ~4k DPS, on Dummy in classhall i got sim dps (4,2k dps).
Runnung on 30ms with talants 2122321. With talents in macro (1123121) i got bullshit dps.

Been running this macro, and loving it. Only thing i have to ask is:

I put Victory Rush in the macro, but it DOESNT go off whatsoever, i have to manually cast it…any idea why?? i have it in the macro as such:

/cast Recklessness
/cast Rampage
/cast [nochanneling] Raging Blow
/cast [nochanneling] Rampage
/cast [nochanneling] Execute
/cast [nochanneling] Victory Rush
/cast [nochanneling] Bloodthirst
/cast Dragon Roar

those that are wondering where to put victory rush, in the key press window just put in

/cast [mod:shift] Victory Rush

yes it is a mod, that way you have more control on when you want to use it. the macro will ignore it until you hold down shift and the macro be like “Crap got to use it”

Thanks for the macro, keep us updated!

Just bought a razer naga and set at 50ms, macro works great, only issue I have is that non-macro GCD abilities do not activate easily. For instance, while the macro is going I try to leap/charge/recklessness but wont go off unless I spam the key or turn off the macro. Any solution to this?

increase the spawn rate to at least 100ms and you will be able to push the other abilities in your keys

[quote quote=62751]Thanks for the macro, keep us updated!
Just bought a razer naga and set at 50ms, macro works great, only issue I have is that non-macro GCD abilities do not activate easily. For instance, while the macro is going I try to leap/charge/recklessness but wont go off unless I spam the key or turn off the macro. Any solution to this?[/quote]

Leap is on a modifier, and you can add the rest.

It’s also a substantial DPS loss to increase speed for a macro designed to fire off as fast as possible.

Ok thanks that works, makes sense now. Unfortunately I think the macro needs speed.

[quote quote=62756]

Thanks for the macro, keep us updated! Just bought a razer naga and set at 50ms, macro works great, only issue I have is that non-macro GCD abilities do not activate easily. For instance, while the macro is going I try to leap/charge/recklessness but wont go off unless I spam the key or turn off the macro. Any solution to this?

Leap is on a modifier, and you can add the rest.
increase the spawn rate to at least 100ms and you will be able to push the other abilities in your keys
It’s also a substantial DPS loss to increase speed for a macro designed to fire off as fast as possible.[/quote]

Thanks, I overlooked those modifiers, works well. I added charge to the premacro and have no issues manually casting as well. Now I just need to add in recklessness and dragons roar, not sure where the best place is to put them though in idad’s modified version, new to gse and havn’t played in some time!

When you guys say MS do you mean setting a looping click at X ms or is there some setting inside of GSE that I can tinker?

We mean that you use some external third party software that can be either built into (typically a gaming) keyboard or mouse, or there is stand alone software that does the same thing. This stuff emulates you pressing the key repeatedly. It’s nothing to do with GSSE.

[quote quote=62575]those that are wondering where to put victory rush, in the key press window just put in
/cast [mod:shift] Victory Rush
yes it is a mod, that way you have more control on when you want to use it. the macro will ignore it until you hold down shift and the macro be like “Crap got to use it”[/quote]

except every time I hold-use mod key in any GSE macro it just stops the whole macro rotation = common GSE bug I believe…

[quote quote=62751]Thanks for the macro, keep us updated!
Just bought a razer naga and set at 50ms, macro works great, only issue I have is that non-macro GCD abilities do not activate easily. For instance, while the macro is going I try to leap/charge/recklessness but wont go off unless I spam the key or turn off the macro. Any solution to this?[/quote]

Yes, below 100ms its very hard to override macro,but for some reason ,when u make below macro and bind it separately it will heroic leap every time without any problem. Still trying to find out something for bladestorm and recklessness. The routine is considerably faster and DOES more dps at 30ms compared to 100ms no matter if it skips some lines, who cares, it just does more dps lol.

#showtooltip Heroic Leap
/stopcasting
/cast [@cursor] Heroic Leap

[quote quote=62804]

When you guys say MS do you mean setting a looping click at X ms or is there some setting inside of GSE that I can tinker?

We mean that you use some external third party software that can be either built into (typically a gaming) keyboard or mouse, or there is stand alone software that does the same thing. This stuff emulates you pressing the key repeatedly. It’s nothing to do with GSSE.[/quote]

Is this typically bannable? Not sure how serious Blizz takes keyboard macros / ahk.

great one, at Ilvl 211, i go over 2.4k dps!

[quote quote=62844]

We mean that you use some external third party software that can be either built into (typically a gaming) keyboard or mouse, or there is stand alone software that does the same thing. This stuff emulates you pressing the key repeatedly. It’s nothing to do with GSSE.
Is this typically bannable? Not sure how serious Blizz takes keyboard macros / ahk.[/quote]

No.

201 Ilvl, Crit: 23, Haste: 15, Mastery: 38, Ver: 12.

This macro is very nice, smooth and strong. I never have to worry about my health and in dungeons and LFR im pulling 3k on ST and burst between 3-6k. using Berserker legs and Walmart Ring as Legos.

Just wanted to stop in and tell you thank you, and i really appreciate your macro. Well done :smiley: