Fury PVE 7.0.3 - Combined ST and AoE using mods

Been reading the forums for a while, so wanted to share mine, and seek some feedback, suggestions for improvement.

Cover’s both Single Target and AoE via modifyers. Designed to operate with 75ms spam.

Modifyers being:
Left Shift to charge / execute
Left Control to Rampage (better control of enrage)
Left Alt to Whirlwind (for AoE)

@ ilvl 850 doing sustained 250k on single target over 2+ minutes with opening burst at 600k-800k

Sequences['Fury'] = {
author="Tyrus",
specID=72,
version=16,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 2313133",
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [mod:shift] Charge
/cast Battle Cry
/cast Avatar
/cast [mod:shift] Execute
/cast [mod:ctrl] Rampage
/cast [mod:alt] Whirlwind
]],
"/cast Dragon Roar",
"/cast Odyn's Fury",
"/castsequence Bloodthirst, Raging Blow, Furious Slash",
PostMacro=[[
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
]],
}

locking up

hmmm… i just rechecked and works fine for me. Are you using GSSE or the old GS?

Hi Tyrus

Whats your “Click” interval? Do you use a auto clicker and at what rate do you use it?

The ctrl modifier dont work. Tried everything and cant get it to work. Everything else on it is very nice.

Went into Emerald Dream with it just now oin Hc. Avg with 850 Ilvl is around 190k

Yes I use a keyboard macro with a 75ms delay.

Regards to Rampage on on Crtl, it should work. I designed it this was so to have better control of rage. You may have to hold the Ctrl key down for a second or so until it triggers (which is fine). Check your Skada logs, it should be triggering.

[quote quote=34877]Yes I use a keyboard macro with a 75ms delay.
Regards to Rampage on on Crtl, it should work. I designed it this was so to have better control of rage. You may have to hold the Ctrl key down for a second or so until it triggers (which is fine). Check your Skada logs, it should be triggering.
[/quote]

It doesn’t trigger at all. When standing at the target dummy it just dont trigger even when holding down for extended periods. You can see the rage meter staying 100% regardless of what you do with the Ctrl. Dunno if its a bug in GSSE

Just as an exercise to test and prove the script, swap and put Execute on ctrl and Rampage on shift. See if Rampage works and execute doesnt? or vice aversa? At least we can then narrow down the bug.

If your getting 190k without rampage, it should jump considerably if you can get it back working :slight_smile:

[quote quote=34934]Just as an exercise to test and prove the script, swap and put Execute on ctrl and Rampage on shift. See if Rampage works and execute doesnt? or vice aversa? At least we can then narrow down the bug.
If your getting 190k without rampage, it should jump considerably if you can get it back working ???
[/quote]

That was with Rampage spamming it when available. I figured it out though. CTRL-8 was assigned to the pet bar for some reason. Unbound the key in key bindings and it started working.

After some extensive testing i found a ms 300 worked a lot better than ms 75 as it tends to skip Rampage when its spamming it so fast.

Excellent macro though. Will be using it moving forward

Why do you have Rampage and Execute activated with a [mod]? Wouldn’t you want it to fire off as soon as you get enough rage or in Executes case the mob is below 20%? I haven’t played Fury much so I’m just asking in general.

@ToxicDust Thanks for the feedback and I’m going to try 300ms myself :). Diff locations with diff ping times, it is always best to work out your own optimum delay.

@Fuzzy_Wumpus Its preferable to only Execute with enrage active, and likewise Rampage with massacre (or if you need to trigger enrage). So putting them on a [mod] button gives better control (imo). It also means the script is more streamlined for your main castsequence ie its not trying to rampage and execute, failing, then moving on, every rotation.

@Tyrus Agree. I’m trying to get it as low as possible now to see where it still fires Rampage without delay but dont skip it and go through the sequence first. On 100ms now and it seem to skip every once in a while. Will experiment and let you know best results from my side

Would it be possible to break this down without modifiers? I hate trying to use alt,shift,control etc. keys.

My stats are 18 crit, 24 haste, 39 mastery @ ilvl 851, and Im having a hard time sustaining 200K with buff on 7.1 patch. What am I doing wrong?

It could be a variety of things including your ping time, add-ons etc, however I have found some subtle (negative) effects since 7.1.

I changed it up a bit with this… still a WIP but i find it slightly better

Sequences['Fury'] = {
author="Tyrus@Nagrand",
specID=72,
version=34,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 1123322",
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/cast [mod:shift] Charge
/cast [mod:shift] Rampage
/cast [mod:alt] Whirlwind
]],
"/cast [combat] Battle Cry",
"/cast [combat] Odyn's Fury",
"/cast [combat] Dragon Roar",
"/cast Execute",
"/castsequence Raging Blow, Bloodthirst, Furious Slash",
PostMacro=[[
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
]],
}

For some reason its not Casting Rampage or Berserker Rage?

I posten wrong sorry

Am useing tyrus macro but I cant het higher ten 250k dps my lantency is 5 home 5 word any tips my ilvl is 849

You can try replacing the line
“/castsequence Raging Blow, Bloodthirst, Furious Slash”,
with individual casts of
“/cast Raging Blow”,
“/cast Bloodthirst”,
“/cast Furious Slash”,
This will make you hit more often, but may come at the expense of always being low on rage. The trick is to find an optimum balance, based on your rig, your spam time, latency etc.
Unfortunately I cant offer a better solution than to start with what I gave, try it on the practice dummy, make some tweaks, try again… etc.
Let me know how you go :slight_smile:

“Yes I use a keyboard macro with a 75ms delay.” What does this mean , and what is a autoclicker? Is it a third party program to hit the button for you exactly every 75ms?