Fury PvP -- Loads of Violence v. 1.9 (UPDATED 01/29/23)

Hi
Could you please share the previous version of the material (1.5) for my reference ?
It’s okay if it’s inconvenient to provide, thank you very much

The description says there are 2 macros, I downloaded the one i see but I dont see a second. Is the description just out of date or am i missing something

I recently updated the entire macro and removed the second. I’ll update the OP.

1 Like

Really liking the macro!
Was wondering if it would be possible to have a macro for the damage rotation then another for the burst sequence? No charge either. This way the burst on a kill target could be on use.

Love the macro! many thanks! but yes, if possible a separate burst would be amazing :slight_smile:

Yes, I can absolutely do that. Give me a few and I’ll work on it.

2 Likes

what speed you clicking ? ms

1 Like

I’m using 100ms for all of my macros.

1 Like

1 more question you have titanic rage but no ww in the macro ? i adjusted it but just asking i love your macro man realy nice setup won many arenas already :slight_smile:

I had it in there for a few versions, but took it out recently. When I do the rework, I’ll add it to the rotation!

1 Like

amazing cool stuff man thanks for making it godly in pvp

1 Like

I won 6/0 or 5/1 for 4 games in a row with the latest update, v. 1.8

awsome ! i have many leavers in solo shuffle

under the tab mods i have this: /castsequence [mod:shift] Odyn’s Fury, Avatar, Recklessness, Storm Bolt
/cast [mod:ctrl] Storm Bolt
/castsequence [mod:alt] Enraged Regeneration, Bitter Immunity

I cant seem to import it . Can someone doublecheck the string? Thanks

I have that heal macro in the op. I thought wrecking throw was more important to have quickly.

The string is further down. The build string is up top. Make sure you’re trying to import the right one under version 1.8.

so i have loaded the talent build… and also loaded the macro into gse
so when i drag the macro icon onto my action bar it shows a red question mark
why do some macros do this?

The macro is either starting off with a /castsequence or GSE doesn’t recognize the first spell/ability.

okay how can this be resolved… when i hit the 1 key it will go through some abilitys.
looks like its trying to use berserkers flag of victory and i dont have that toy. so i guess thats what is causing this ?