Fury Warrior 6.0.3 (working)...

Here’s a 4-stage Single Target Fury Warrior /swapactionbar macro set that works quite well…

TALENTS:

1. Double Time
  2. Enraged Regeneration
  3. Furious Strikes
  4. Storm Bolt
  5. Vigilance
  6. Bloodbath

BAR1 / BUTTON1:

/cast [stance:2/3] Battle Stance
/castsequence [mod:ctrl] Victory Rush; reset=target Bloodthirst, Wild Strike, Wild Strike
/cast Charge
/cast [combat] Berserker Rage
/cast [combat] Bloodbath
/cast [combat] Recklessness
/cast [@targettarget, combat] Vigilance
/swapactionbar 1 4

BAR4 / BUTTON1:

#showtooltip Raging Blow
/castsequence Raging Blow
/swapactionbar 4 5

BAR5 / BUTTON1:

#showtooltip Storm Bolt
/castsequence Storm Bolt
/swapactionbar 5 6

BAR6 / BUTTON1:

#showtooltip Execute
/castsequence Execute
/swapactionbar 6 1

Everything should fire automatically, minus Victory Rush, which you will need to press the CTRL key modifier to get to work.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

WOW nice macro, first time using switch bar looks sick !, the aoe part ive been putting whirldwind on all the bars lol :stuck_out_tongue: what are you doing there ?

How are you getting the first macro to work. Which addon are you using for over 255 characters

Yeah, it works well thanks. :slight_smile:

My AoE macro set is slightly different then above, but it still has issues atm. I will post here later when I have time to play with it a bit more.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

[quote quote=18293]How are you getting the first macro to work. Which addon are you using for over 255 characters
[/quote]

I use the LUI Core user interface, that packs with Bartender4. I simply toggle Actionbar Paging ON, and place each macro in the appropriate bar / button slot.

As for getting past the 255 character limit, I still use Macro Toolkit. This addon is really clean, and easy to code with.

hello nice macro but cant seem to get it to work right any way u can say how to set the bars up

cool love the macro’s only is there a way to reset it back to bar 1? because sometimes i end at bar 5 and have to press/ or manually put it back on bar 1

Hey, I use a couple macro’s for my fury warrior, they all work great, I use them for pvp mostly but also do pve, still work fine for me. Talents are 1,2,3,3,1,2 I also use the bloodthirst glyph so bloodthirst costs no rage.
Rotation Macro I use, fires off raging blow and procs wildstrike and raging blow often and I never have a rage issue.

/startattack
/castsequence [mod]Victory Rush;reset=target Bloodthirst,Bloodthirst,Bloodthirst,Wild Strike
/castsequence reset=30 Mass Spell Reflection
/cast Raging Blow
/cast Charge
/cast Recklessness
/use 14

I also use a Bloodbath, Dragon Roar macro, yes I like Dragon Roar…very basic macro

/castsequence Dragon Roar,Bloodbath

My Execute Macro is this another pretty basic macro but keeps execute proct

#showtooltip Execute
/startattack
/castsequence Execute,Bloodthirst,Execute,
/cast Charge

If the problem is having to press the key several times to get back to BAR1, then I’m sorry; but, I have no workaround for that. However, if your problem is that you want to start each new ‘combat’ session @ BAR1, then you could simply add the [combat] condition to the /castsequence line in each of the other three macros; that way, if you’re out of combat you won’t start attacking the target until you’re back at BAR1.

Example:

The /castsequence line in the above-mentioned ‘Raging Blow’ macro would become /castsequence [combat] Raging Blow

I hope that helps. Cheers! :slight_smile: