Gaupanda - Patch 10.2 BM HUNTER MYTHIC+ & RAID SINGLE TARGET AND AOE MACRO (UPDATE 11/17/23)

FOR FUTURE MACRO- YOU CAN GIVE ME GOLD IN GAME FOR DONATIONS :stuck_out_tongue:

*NOTE: READ THE CONFIGURATION TAB BEFORE USE THE MACRO.

Usage Information

PATCH 10.2 MYTHIC+ BUILDS: MACRO CAN BE USED FOR BEFORE NEW 4-SET AND WITH NEW 4-SET.

TAB 1- REGULAR MACRO WITH NO MODIFIER
TAB 2- THIS MACRO IS GIVING HIGHER DAMAGE THAN MACRO IN TAB 1- TEST BOTH AND FIND THE ONE THAT GIVES YOU BETTER DAMAGE.

ATTENTION: DO NOT FORGET TO UPDATE TALENTS WHEN YOU SWITCH TALENT BUILD FROM MYTHIC TO RAID BUILD

If you like my works, please SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=79705402

Thank you,
Gaupanda

This macro contains 2 macro templates. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.43.

• Raids use template 1
  • PVP uses template 1
  • Normal Dungeons use template 1
  • Heroic Dungeons use template 1
  • Mythic Dungeons use template 1
  • Arenas use template 1
  • Timewalking Dungeons use template 1
  • Mythic+ Dungeons use template 1
  • Open World Parties use template 1
  • Scenarios use template 1
  • The Default macro template is 2

Usage Information

PATH 10.2 MYTHIC+ AOE.

Tab 1- MACRO RUN WITHOUT MODIFIER
Tab 2- USE SHIFT FOR DEATH CHAKRAM AND CTRL FOR CALL OF THE WILD.

PATCH 10.2- RAID SINGLE TARGET AND AOE MACRO

TALENT BUILD:

1. SINGLE BEFORE NEW 4 - B0PA5ZKiUcehijAKxoiI1CP3g6AiWaJHAgCBAAAAAAAAAAgGEEaikQC5AJoJkWUSSkIEaRSSA
  2. SINGLE WITH NEW 4-SET- B0PA5ZKiUcehijAKxoiI1CP3g6AolWSAoQAAAAAAAAAAAoBBhmIJkQOQCaSkWIJRiQiWkIB
  3. FRENZY BLOOD BUILD- B0PA5ZKiUcehijAKxoiI1CP3g6AolWSAoQAAAAAAAAAAAoBBhmIJkQOQCaSkW0SSkIkQkDkE

Usage Information

ATTENTION: REMEMBER CLICK ON ā€œUPDATE TALENTSā€ BUTTON WHENEVER YOU SWITCH TALENT BUILD. THEN CLICK SAVE. (WH)

PATCH 10.2 BM - SINGLE TARGET RAID BUILD. THREE TYPES BUILD.

TAB 1- SINGLE TARGET BEFORE NEW 4-SET
TAB 2 - SINGLE TARGET WITH 4-SET OR BLOODY FRENZY HYBRID BUILD

PATCH 10.2 AOE TALENT BUILD:

1. AOE RAID BEFORE NEW 4-SET- B0PA5ZKiUcehijAKxoiI1CP3g6AiWaJAoQAAAAAAAAAAAoBBhWikQC5AJoJERLJROQSEaRiE
  2. AOE RAID WITH NEW 4-SET- B0PA5ZKiUcehijAKxoiI1CP3g6AolWSAoQAAAAAAAAAAAoBBhWikQC5AJoJREtkEJJRQ4AJB
    `

Usage Information

ATTENTION: REMEMBER CLICK ON ā€œUPDATE TALENTSā€ BUTTON WHENEVER YOU SWITCH TALENT BUILD. THEN CLICK SAVE.

TAB 1- NO MODIFIER
TAB 2- USE ALT OF CALL OF THE WILD

10.2 BM MULTI TARGET RAID BUILDS. CAN BE USED BEFORE NEW 4-SET OR WITH NEW 4-SET

28 Likes

thanks was looking for something to do :wink:

@oiciniv

Whatever you gonna do with it. I promise you wonā€™t disappoint it. LOL

Best,
Gaupanda

1 Like

GauPanda-

Thanks for your macro. As I asked in another thread, what do I need to do to each macro after installing to make them run? Sry, I am a noob at lazy macros and the video is out of date on this website. Thanks for your hard work.

1 Like

After you import the macros, you need to make sure your talents are set correctly. After that you just need to pull the icon to your hotkeys, and by pressing the macro button multiple times, or using a auto-casting program (be it on your keyboard, mouse, or AHK) hold the button down. It is best to set the speed in setting in GSE and in your program to the same speed. Creators normally tell you what the recommended speed is for the macro.

That is pretty much it.

3 Likes

@Ravn_Maniac

Like Izzi said aboveā€¦ after you import the macro and Also Import the Talent Build Code. Verify and make sure they are all Match. Then, type /M, look for the macro icon; drag it down to your cast bar or designate button that you had set up your AHK. For the MS speedā€¦ itā€™s your choice.

Best Regards,

Gaupanda

2 Likes

OK, thanks Izzi. I have done everything but adjusting the speed. I will use key mashing so do I need to adjust ā€˜speed?ā€™ Is the speed you speak of mouse click speed?

No, if you are banging keys no need. just a thought, or something to thing about, you can keybind macros to your scroller, either up or down and you can cycle those macros pretty fast. Just a thought.

Gaupanda,

First time trying the macro, itā€™s really well done. Excellent sustained barbed shots and dps. Quick question, any reason the hunters mark is in there? I never use hunters mark anymore since it doesnā€™t add to anything.

Thanks.

1 Like

@GauPanda , not trying to snipe your macro postā€¦ You know me canā€™t help keeping my mouth shut if I think I can help a little

1 Like

Thank you, wellā€¦ like you said hunters mark doesnā€™t add to anything nowadays. Only for PVP against rouge, druid, and mage. However, you can always add it in there as for PVP purpose.

Best,
Gaupanda

@Izzi

Thank you brotherā€¦ Iā€™ll reach out to you when Iā€™m stuck with idea of making macro :slight_smile:

Best,
Gaupanda

@GauPanda Lol think you are more on the ball then I am anymore.

@Izzi

No Sir, you and the others are always LEGEND and highly respectful by me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Arcane Torrent (Belf Racial) / Wild Spirits (NF Ability) in rotation.
Concussive Shot in rotation and no talented.
I havent tried yet your macro. Keep it up good work.

@alumeto-pera

1. I play Blood Elf, the Racial can be replaced by whatever Racial that you play as Hunter.
  2. Wild Spirits can also be replaced by other covenant ability (Kyrian) or if you donā€™t want to keep in rotations, simply remove it and cast manuallyā€¦ your call.
  3. Concussive Shot were in there because I use the macro for PVP Talent Build sometimes. Itā€™s kinda lazy to remove them.

The macro were built based on my play styleā€¦ You can always tailor/edit it in the way you wanted to fit your Style.

Best,
Gaupanda

1 Like

Updated BM Hunter Mythic+ Build in Original Post.

Edit: Nevermind, found it xD
I seem to have misplaced your Discord, is it no longer active?
Any links I can find on here, doesnā€™t work.

Mr. g-manPanda,

Your original one is still tops for me. Added a mend pet and barely see any drop. You and Izzy made hunters enjoyable again. :grinning:

1 Like