Gaupanda - Patch 10.2 BM HUNTER MYTHIC+ & RAID SINGLE TARGET AND AOE MACRO (UPDATE 11/17/23)

What are your Sim numbers in ST and AoE?
And more importantly how are you Simming if you run M+'s?

I sim dungeon slice iirc is the sim for m+, but also in open world or in m+ I can’t get past those numbers.
As soon as I get back home I post my config screenshot to see if there is a problem (but shouldn’t because I use other macros too even on other chars)

there u go mate

The setting looks Right to me. :+1:

Hi wrote yesterday in your stream. Was asking you about lvl macro for the hunter. Could you give me this or post it on the forum? I’m lvl a BM hunter right now and I’m not getting a make my own like it should. Lvl from 10 to 70
greeting
Lavox

You can use the leveling macro here, see below

Gaupanda Pre-patch BM Hunter leveling 61-70. It is Now, work with GSE 3.1.15 - #28 by GauPanda

1 Like

where is ur dc link mate?

in the macro is where you will find it

1 Like

Thank you Siodar. It’s been a while I check this thread. ;p

1 Like

I see links to three different Macros. The first one says single target macro but is suggested for mythic plus? The second macro is the AOE macro for mythic plus. The third is the single target macro raid macro. I’m just a little confused. In what scenario would i use that first macro if the second one linked is for mythic plus as well.
Also which macro would you use for the raid aoe and raid single target. Sorry new to all of this

2 Likes

Not sure why this needs to be explained. Single target means one target in M+ (I.e. bosses) and AOE means trash in M+ > more than 1 mob. Raid means raiding, that is not M+.

So bosses in M+, you use macro 1.
Trash in M+, you use macro 2.
Raid bosses, you use macro 3.

I take my hat off to the content creators on this site. I wouldn’t be able to put up with some of the inane queries on here.

1 Like

I appreciate the explanation to clear things up. Like I said, I am new to this. There is no need to be a complete ass hat with your last statement flaming everyone who may not understand how the system works. Just because something is cut and dry to you, doesn’t mean it is for everyone else. There is still other aspects of how it all works that I don’t fully comprehend but I’ll take my questions elsewhere. Toxicity is not what I expected coming to a place that is suppose to be able helping people in need.

3 Likes

Hi mate, sorry I was very busy lately. I couldn’t respond to your question right the way. You can see from the above, there are 4 different Talent Builds. Mythic+ with Wailing Arrow and Mythic+ without wailing arrow, AOE Raid, and Raid Single Target. Now, if you see down a little below, there are 3 macros. The Mythic+ Single Target and Mythic+ AOE macro can be used for both Mythic+ and AOE raid build. Aoe Raid like Trash and Boss with adds. For the Raid Single Target- use the Single Tatget Raid macro.

1 Like

That player did say he was new and if you look above his post, it says that was his first post. dont be rude to new people that dont know stuff. he ask a very simple question and all you had to do was let him know the answer or kept your comment to yourself.

4 Likes

Please dont let one person comment keep you from asking questions. There are alot of helpful people on here.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words.

Hello everyone,

I have received many messages regarding BM Hunter Macro asking if any update is coming due to new patch 10.1. After carefully reviewing the Specifications as well as the rotation orders. There are no significant changes to the BM Hunter Spec. Macros still work normally. Thank you all for your support and continued support. I see you around in Azeroth!

Best Regards,
Gaupanda

7 Likes

First i would like to say that your macros are great! But i cannot get my macros to rez my pet when it dies. Do i need to have a WeakAura or something to get it to work?

At up to this point, there is a glitch with pet rez spell. Mend Pet will change to Rez Pet when your Pet death. The command in the macro Give You One Chance to Rez your Pet Only if you don’t Move or interrupt casting progress. If you screw up… you have to Rez your Pet Manually.

So, my suggestion is Put a Mend Pet spell out somewhere on your bar in case you need to Rez your Pet or you have to keep watching your pet health, apply Mend Pet to keep your Pet stay alive.

Best,
Gaupanda

thats what i do. notice that rez pet doesnt go off in the macro sometimes.