Gaupanda - Patch 10.2 BM HUNTER MYTHIC+ & RAID SINGLE TARGET AND AOE MACRO (UPDATE 11/17/23)

My D-cord Link Is linked in My Macro in (Help Link) box. You can find it when You import my macro. Lutechi puts restricted using “D-cord” word in Any Post.

Best,
Gaupanda

Cheers mate thank you

For some reason Gau the invite link has expired on my end :slight_smile: Even when importing it anew ^^

Check out the D-cord link on My Patron Website

1 Like

Oh boy. Read that macro information at the top and am totally confused. My BM Hunter is only lvl 64 and don’t even have all the talents that the macro uses, which means it won’t work for me. However, I am not that far away from 70 and wanted to get a headstart on the full talent build to use when I do reach 70.

In order to use this macro I also have to have a different talent setup for the ST and AoE macros? Not only dungeons vs raids?

I was using Elfyau’s but it has not been updated since last December and is not working currently. Therefore, I have come back to LazyMacros to find a replacement. I’ve read the entire posting at the top for the updated 3/11 version, but there is so much mixed in together its hard to understand what is to work with what and I came away thinking I had to have a separate talent setup for M+ but change builds depending on whether or not I’m using single target or aoe?

I use M+ talent setup for open world and only switch some things when I go into dungeons due to what the group wants. Now that I’m leveling in Dragonflight, its an entirely new ball game and I’m lost.

Why aren’t the builds and the specific macros that go with those builds separated? Or am I misunderstanding what I’m reading?

What exactly are you not understand? The ST and AOE can be used for Multiple Talent Build with or without Wailing Arrow. For Raid Talent Build, there is a Single Target Raid Macro. People can use Mythic+ Talent Build for Raid Trash and some Bosses encounter. If you don’t know, then ask.

1 Like

What is complicated that people don’t understand? I can speak More English than most of people on here brother. LOL

1 Like

No worries, Just don’t assuming thing when you don’t know me! LOL

@GauPanda what does it mean to change your racial or class? i play dark iron dwarf? What am i suppose to do? Thanks

Racial Skill… Orc have Blood Fury, Troll have Berserker. The enhance offensive skill that boost up your damage. Most of Alliance Race have Defensive Skill if I don’t recall wrong. Some of Their racial Skill are Passive.
So , Dark Iron Dwarf… FireBlood is a defensive racial skill. You just simply remove or disable Blood Fury Block and use the macro as the way it is.

oh okay ty i been using it, its really good this macro thank you. :slight_smile: hopefully im doing it right.

You said the macro is “Really Good”, that’s mean you are doing it “Right”. Pulling Big Deep making you feel Good. :slight_smile:

People pulling over 200k with AOE Macro in Heroic Raid, see below

3 Likes

bro brought up Beefwellington - now that is a blast from the past

3 Likes

Brought him up as a Tribute of Respect. I don’t see any Wrong with it!

2 Likes

i just had the same thought. wow. i loved that guy, he was amazing.

3 Likes

Beef’s Hunter macros were amazing!

3 Likes

Okay I have a strange issue and I need help bad. When I switch to the single target build my macros no longer work, but if I switch back to the AoE they work just fine. They only work when I have the AoE talents. Anyone seen this before? Please help thanks

@jalkai
In the situation like this… you can do the Troubleshooting- Update macro stub, clear cache spell, then reload. If it is still doesn’t work. Delete the macro then reimport.

Best,
Gaupanda

1 Like

Done! Cleaned up the Thread.

1 Like