Gaupanda - Patch 10.2 BM HUNTER MYTHIC+ & RAID SINGLE TARGET AND AOE MACRO (UPDATE 11/17/23)

My Apology to The Moderators and other fellow Macro Creators. With all due respect, I wish It could turned out differently, but I just want to emphasize one last time relating to Comment…keep asking or repeating the same question leading to irritation. Question such as “Why the Talent Build Code doesn’t work/error?”, “What ms do you run with?”, etc.

These type of Questions have been answered many time, if you scroll up and read several comments above. You can Find your answers. Thank You Everyone for a Great Community.

Best Regards,
Gaupanda

4 Likes

@Gaupanda when I used to be on here 24/7 and streaming same thing happened from the same folks - I ultimately had to put them on ignore. You do what you can for who you can but sometimes its never enough for them. I also set up an area on my Discord back then for Subscribers or People who supported my channel. Your Time YOUR way! Keep on Trucking on Dude!

Enjoy!
ScaryLarryGames

6 Likes

Thanks Larry and Welcome back. I remember your hunter macro were Legend back in 7.0. Good to see you here again Sir.

Best Regards,

Gaupanda

I get this meaage when I try to import anything
EROR: the loadout you are trying to import is out of date
I have no clue what is talking about

Follow the image and manually assign your talent points.

1 Like

import works for me just fine :confused:

Even after I manully load the talents the macro does not work. It will rotate on the button but my guy does nothing. If I use auto shot to start it off the ration is so slow that I am only doing 6k DPS when I was doing 70k to 100k last week.

Go to Option- Troubleshooting- Clear Cache Spell and update your macro stub,

Ok…that worked finally…thanks for the help. really love your macros!!

Glad it is working for you. Thanks mate. Have a Nice Day :slight_smile:

@GauPanda @Marcus_Oakenshield

This Thread is for Gaupanda - BM Hunter Mythic+ And Single Target Raid Build Level 70 (Update 3/11/2023) NOT the moral or immoral use of paying or donating of macros.

I’d be a happy camper if this was either taken to PM’s or by starting a complete and new Thread. Thanks.

1 Like

@p770 its allowed, this discussion they were having can be done in a PM. not taking up a creators Macro Thread. and your was taken down for the same reason. if you want to ask this them PM a Mod or start your own thread.

Everything was working well this morning. Log in this afternoon and macro is no longer firing. Nothing happens. I updated GSE and tried again, still nothing. I deleted the macro and icon and re-imported. Macro still won’t fire at all. I appreciate any ideas or suggestions.

is it cycleing the icons? if so try doing what is in this article.

if thats not helping, next question is:
Did you update or add a new addon? try turning it/them off and test.
If your using Elvui, that addon hates GSE. its picky about if it want to work or not work with GSE.

Thank you for your response, @Siodar . Yes, it was just cycling the icons but no shots were being fired.

I’ve not had a chance to try the fix with the action button up/down keys as mentioned in the article you linked, but hopefully I will have a chance to try that today. I do have Elvui installed, but it is turned off at the moment, as I am using the in-game UI mod. I could just delete that addon altogether.

Also, I have read the “How Not to Fix a Problem” article on this website. Any deleting I’ve done has been in the actual Saved Variables folder so the game had nothing to load. Scorched Earth, basically. I’ll let you know how this works out. Thank you again for the response and link! <3

1 Like

ok, so i want to say is the first thing is to go to gse/options/Troubleshooting, check or uncheck the “Actionbuttonusekey…”. then try to use the macro. this is the best start to fixing the issue.
Pic below so you know where to go.

2 Likes

That was it precisely. Firing shots now. Thank you, and I apologize if you posted this somewhere else here. I was surprised when it all changed without my doing anything to change it!

Much thanks for your help and the ss and link. Very kind. I appreciate it!

its posted in alot of places on WLM. its no problem as long as it helps and you can use the macro.

1 Like

@EVERYONE- BM Hunter macro updated in the Original Post.

Best Regards,
Gaupanda

1 Like