Gaupanda - Patch 10.2 BM HUNTER MYTHIC+ & RAID SINGLE TARGET AND AOE MACRO (UPDATE 11/17/23)

Erupting Spear Fragment - Item - World of Warcraft i have the 372 from mythic 0

1 Like

Any trinket that has a cast time, or ground reticle will break a macro. Just have to use them manually.

1 Like

Can people post results or logs of their dps using this macro and what gear they’re at ? Just curious about average performance.

Good to know… thank you for the information. I do believe Blizzard is REALLY trying to break GSE.

1 Like

Not working for me, the spells rotate but char cast nothing.
Using GSE 3.1.21

@ReatoX

You can find solutions here.

Best,
Gaupanda

@Everyone

To fix your Target Enemy Issue unwanted, see below

Best,
Gaupanda

Keep up the good work, @GauPanda. This macro is awesome. I really appreciate your work.

1 Like

Cleaned up the thread. Please try and keep this civil.

1 Like

@Deezyl_Fizzlepop

Seriously, this is a 2nd time I got Directly Attacked by the same individual Who were Wrongly Accuse and Bad Mouth A Macro Creator/Contributor like me in GSE Community and you moderators didn’t take any action. Instead, you Only Deleted the Comments and Let things Slice and Forgotten? All you said “Cleaned up the thread. Please try and keep this civil” considered that a Solution?

With All due respect, I began to think that Individual relate or know some people on here that tolerating this kind of behavior. I would like to see that Guy Ban or Remove out of this Community. Because, if he do this to Me. He could do to Anybody on this Site of GSE Community.

Thank you,
Gaupanda

3 Likes

Howdy, downloaded and used, works well. Thanks.
I did not see anyone ask, forgive me if I missed it, but have you considered adding a misdirect command?

Thanks again

1 Like

@Harmen

The Talent Build Don’t have point in Misdirect. This is the High End for current content as Mythic Level. If you want Misdirect… check out the Leveling Macro. see below

Best Regards,
Gaupanda

1 Like

GauPanda,

Even in endgame content, it is highly advisable to MD to push threat to the tank. I main a tank and am always happy to see the MD cast…

Thank you again for your good work.

2 Likes

It’s been taken care of. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Appreciate your efforts and diligence.

2 Likes

@Harmen

Yah, I based on the Talent Build from Wowhead and It’s not instructed to choose Misdirect… However, you can always put a single point in there just for your play style. :slight_smile:

Great Macro !!

THANK YOU SO MUCH

I just have 2 questions.

If I dont want wailling arrow should I change the defualt and the dugneon, raid, Mythic plus etc to 1/2 as well or just the default.

and 2 I am an orc and I type Blood Furry there but it goes white and doesnt work any tips

1 Like

@new-lion

1. Change Everything to Version 1 and make sure you update Talent build as well.

2. Change Arcane Torrent to Blood Fury.

Best and Thank you
Gaupanda

@Deezyl_Fizzlepop

I thought you said you were already “Taken Care”, but somehow I still see his account active on GSE? Please see below… This GUY account should be banned because he violated the GSE Community First Guidelines. Correct me if I’m wrong. I don’t want to put it this way…But I’m starting to believe that someone on Team Management would tolerate behavior in favor of a SPAMMER like that Individual. This Site is not favorable or bias towards any User, including Team Management members. Playing Politics always spoils things and ends Nowhere when People eventually see the Truth. Thank you!

I mean technically they did take care of it by deleting the comments. Although they probly should have went further